Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dickinson Staying

moonmanbhafc

May 5, 2010
i hope he goes, if his shooting is as bad as it is on fifa, we can do so much better! and with these roumers of kevin phillips joining us for next season, we wont have to worry about a lacking strike force:lol:

stu7878

mid air general
Oct 9, 2008
This is a disaster.... Nobody gonna give us anywhere near 300K for him. Another Dean Cox who cares more about the life football gives him than anything else.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
If he's here in August then that's our promotion hopes out the window.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
If he's here in August then that's our promotion hopes out the window.

Why? Plenty of players have a slow start. He obviously has some sort of talent and perhaps brought the wrong attitude to the club. That can be fixed under Gus I reckon, if not, he will be shown the door.

Slade wasn't playing to his apparent strengths.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Perhaps Gus will sort him out during the summer and he will come back a better man for it. I thought that one of his best games was at Orient where he linked up well with Murray and unless we can unearth that 25+ goal scorer he may have to be the answer, or at least part of the answer.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
He could be a decent squad playe. Chuck him on on stir up the defence a bit and make space for the more technically gifted strikers. That said, he'd have to knuckle down and improve his attitude and workrate by some margin.

paulclark

Sep 7, 2008
hes not a drinker he was seen in west street picking up a drunk girl off the floor

isnt it amazing how yet again rubish is spread

give him a go weve given holyroyd a chance and no goals at least hes got something about him and scores some

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here