Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dickinson set to sign this week..

Presumably he will be the HARD man in midfield THRUSTING forward at every opening........

Commentary on games next season couldbe a touch risque:

Dicker picks up the ball on the left and plays it to Dickinson who looks for the opening and finds Cox who fires it home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I am a bit confused by this signing, my mate is a derby fan with family very close to the youth team and they said he was awful and the youth team thought he was taking the piss he was that bad?!

Also they had lots of trouble with him and drinking / girls etc etc

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Sorry on holiday in my campervan in Charmouth and have only just got my dongle working to get on NSC. I then read the other thread and it is the donkey Rickets who we have on trial. We do not need him but then again he is the nearest thing to Owuso.
No need to apologise, I guessed you wern't up to speed for some reason. I'm sure RS won't sign him if he's in any doubt, Ricketts wages are sure to be fairly hefty given his background.

Arong692

Oct 2, 2008
I just seen the same thing on the bbc sport website. 100k that is a total bargin! for a half decent striker now days you will be lookin at at least 300k. I no he did nothing at derby but he didnt get given the chance,. I think slade will get the best out of the boy!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here