Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dickinson and Navarro's performance and my general thoughts

Terminator1

Oct 4, 2008
ve to say I only noticed Navarro 5 minutes before half time, he's supposed to be a decisive passer but have not seen the evidence yet. He does not impose himself and is certainly not match fit.

Dickinson was continuallly slagging off the linesman and slating some of the balls to him, please can the coaching staff monitor his success rate of controlling the ball and finding a colleague with a neat pass, today it was under 50 per cent and was quite frankly embarrasing, I'm really doubting now why we paid that money for him (300,000) and I'm starting to realise why he never started for Derby County.

I like you Mr Slade like most people do but you will be judged by your team selction next weekend, Murray is being a dick at the moment but you have to play him with Forster and Navarro should be loaned out along with Livermore, Hawkins, McLeod and a few others, we need to kick start our season next weekend otherwise I'm afraid Mr Slade will be looking for a job. Sign these two loanees and free up some wages by shipping some of your VERY LARGE squad out of this club and lets restore some pride.

Last edited:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Navarro and f*** right off. As for Dickinson less PONCING around and more EFFORT required.

HG201

Proud Ruffian
Jul 16, 2008
Birmingham
Dickinson annoys me as he is clearly one of the most talented players on the pitch every single week. Yes, he is permantly getting harsh decisions against him, but he just needs to put more effort in and the goals will follow.
Navarro on the other hand, has absolutely no talent whatsoever and is of no use to the team. I would be more than happy if he never played for us again.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
ve to say I only noticed Navarro 5 minutes before half time, he's supposed to be a decisive passer but have not seen the evidence yet. He does not impose himself and is certainly not match fit.

Dickinson was continuallly slagging off the linesman and slating some of the balls to him, please can the coaching staff monitor his success rate of controlling the ball and finding a colleague with a neat pass, today it was under 50 per cent and was quite frankly embarrasing, I'm really doubting now why we paid that money for him (300,000) and I'm starting to realise why he never started for Derby County.

I like you Mr Slade like most people do but you will be judged by your team selction next weekend, Murray is being a dick at the moment but you have to play him with Forster and Navarro should be loaned out along with Livermore, Hawkins, McLeod and a few others, we need to kick start our season next weekend otherwise I'm afraid Mr Slade will be looking for a job. Sign these two loanees and free up some wages by shipping some of your VERY LARGE squad out of this club and lets restore some pride.

Dickinson cost £100,000 and for me had one of hus better games. Our squad isn't massive hence why we played without a leftwinger and a proper left-back.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
I thought that Norwich offered £250k and we topped it. Also we had 2 left wingers sitting in the bench so that is no excuse.

2 left wingers who can't use their left-foot more like.
A natural left winger is what we need, a winger like bennett but on the other side. Imagine what Murray and dickinson might be like if they'd had service down both flanks.

Gordon the Gopher

Jul 16, 2003
Hove
In hind sight wouldn't McCleod or Davies have been a better option. At least both are a left winger and there would have been a bit more balance.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Unfortunately Big Dick is not in the same class as a previous number 10 , Ian Mellor (Spider) who was all gangly but still managed quality performances.

Apr 17, 2009
Rural East Sussex
Dickenson is a center forward not a right or left winger or even a defender. Stick him upfront in the middle of the pitch and give him decent service and then he might score goals. Until this happens he will not do what he was signed for.

Chazza12

Cranium Of Titanium
Mar 24, 2008
Dickinson annoys me as he is clearly one of the most talented players on the pitch every single week. Yes, he is permantly getting harsh decisions against him, but he just needs to put more effort in and the goals will follow.
Navarro on the other hand, has absolutely no talent whatsoever and is of no use to the team. I would be more than happy if he never played for us again.

Agreed :thumbsup:o

fozzie's headband

Jul 26, 2004
Heathfield
Navarro actually makes Tommy Fraser look good and there's not many that would do that!! Has absolutely nothing to offer and needs to be shipped out asap.

Dickinson has the potential to be a class player but seems easily distracted by his weekly arguments with the officials over things not going his way. He is often harshly treated but he needs to realise that if he stays on his feet a bit more then things may go his way a bit more often.

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
Dickinson cost £100,000 and for me had one of hus better games. Our squad isn't massive hence why we played without a leftwinger and a proper left-back.

Dickinson cost £300,000.

The size of our squad has nothing to do with why we played without a left winger, we had two sitting on the bench.

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
The thing that frustrates me with Dickinson and Im sure sure with most others, is the fact that every time the ball is hit forward to him he is to busy looking at where his marker is rather than keeping his eyes on the ball and trying to win it!

He seems to think that the defender has no right to challenge him, and when they do and it doesnt go his way he throws his toys out the pram?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
The thing that frustrates me with Dickinson and Im sure sure with most others, is the fact that every time the ball is hit forward to him he is to busy looking at where his marker is rather than keeping his eyes on the ball and trying to win it!

He seems to think that the defender has no right to challenge him, and when they do and it doesnt go his way he throws his toys out the pram?

:thumbsup:

And it's the way he almost ducks to let the defender win the ball! :angry:

Horney

Oct 12, 2008
Please please...all you people out there who are bigging up Dickinson, answer the following questions....
1)Does he show good close control?
2)Can he hold the ball up, with his back to the defender.?
3) Does he manage knock-ons to colleagues?
4) Does he pose an aerial threat...i.e is he good in the air?
5) Does he look capable of finishing?
6) Can he run any distance with the ball under control.?
7) Would you back him to score more than 15 goals a season?
8) Can he read the runs or positioning of his strike partners?
9) Is he consistent ?
10) Is he strong temperementally or does he incline to arguing and petty niggling?
11) Is he worth £300k

Shinbreath

Nov 1, 2008
Hove...
Please please...all you people out there who are bigging up Dickinson, answer the following questions....
1)Does he show good close control?
2)Can he hold the ball up, with his back to the defender.?
3) Does he manage knock-ons to colleagues?
4) Does he pose an aerial threat...i.e is he good in the air?
5) Does he look capable of finishing?
6) Can he run any distance with the ball under control.?
7) Would you back him to score more than 15 goals a season?
8) Can he read the runs or positioning of his strike partners?
9) Is he consistent ?
10) Is he strong temperementally or does he incline to arguing and petty niggling?
11) Is he worth £300k

Thats got me thinking..... For me, Craig Davies ticks more of those boxes than Dickinson does but I prefer Dickinsons style, I guess cos he looks more like finishing than Davies (Or is that a contradiction?)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here