Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dicker

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
It might well have been discussed in some detail elsewhere on this board and I would be a little surprised if it was not but I thought Dicker`s performance was very nearly a full 10 today.
A class above anything I have seen from an Albion midfielder for many a season.

What is he doing playing for us ? A easy bet for a championship side surely.

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
Average performance, looked quite slow, good on the counter attack, lost the ball too much, not enough awareness.

SNOOBS

Feb 25, 2007
Brighton
Him and Crofts do not work in the middle. One has to make way and for me it would be Dicker, we need a player in there who will drive forward, pass the ball forward. No idea why the match sponsors give him MOM every week, maybe this is who Questions is.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
We are a below average league 1 side, playing an average league one side, at home... and we let in 3 poor goals... how can any of the defensive players be 'nearly a full 10'?

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
Now way would I drop Dicker for Croft, but I agree that we need more attacking impetus through the middle. Bennett looked good when he came inside, which also gave Hoyte more space on the overlap.

bhamanandboy

Feb 17, 2008
Dicker played well today! Thats it! 7/10

Passed the ball well.
Tried to get things going.

Championship footballer? Not for me! But if he had pace then thats a different matter!

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Well I reckon he was head and shoulders above anyone else in our side today. He got caught once late on in possession but he tidys things up so quickly and moves the ball to the right areas with no fuss. Apart from Forster the only player in our side who could play at a higher grade.

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
Well I reckon he was head and shoulders above anyone else in our side today. He got caught once late on in possession but he tidys things up so quickly and moves the ball to the right areas with no fuss. Apart from Forster the only player in our side who could play at a higher grade.

I hope you are fishing. Forster scored two goals which i would have scored, and we would have gone ballistic if he didn't. Granted he got in the right position. Dicker passed well, that's all.

Bennett was pure class. Influential. Someone to look up to. Excessive amounts of potential. The list continues..

bhamanandboy

Feb 17, 2008
I hope you are fishing. Forster scored two goals which i would have scored, and we would have gone ballistic if he didn't. Granted he got in the right position. Dicker passed well, that's all.

Bennett was pure class. Influential. Someone to look up to. Excessive amounts of potential. The list continues..

but he's only 4ft 6.

hopper_182

Sep 25, 2008
It might well have been discussed in some detail elsewhere on this board and I would be a little surprised if it was not but I thought Dicker`s performance was very nearly a full 10 today.
A class above anything I have seen from an Albion midfielder for many a season.

What is he doing playing for us ? A easy bet for a championship side surely.

I agree. he did very little wrong, was unlucky not to score. did especially well second half. Creates a little bit of space for himself, and then makes the right pass everytime. He is easily one of the top players we have.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing

I thought Bennet was very good today and I`m not sure what point you are making about Forster so I`ll move on from that but once again (as last week) Dicker was so much better than anything we have possessed for some while in the middle of the park. Put someone decent next to him and chuck that mediocre Davies out and things might well look up.

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials

Yes,yes,yes. He was behind everything we created today. I was pleased the sponsors gave him MOM, rather than, probably, the obvious NF.
He is our most creative player.

J2 DOG

Feb 28, 2009
Hove
A good performance from Dicker today,didn`t deserve to be on the losing side today(like 3 or 4 others).He was strong in possession and passed the ball sensibly.I think his efforts easily deserved an 8.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here