Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dicker was superb yesterday....

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
.... as was Bridgey.

Otherwise, it was pretty shoddy.

Oh well, we lost to a side consisting mainly of Premiership players (look at their teamsheet!!!!!!). Get over it.

Onwards and upwards.

Titus

Come on!
Feb 21, 2010
Up here on the left.
You're right sir, he splayed the ball about beautifully at times. The people that gave him low points on the player rating thread know nothing about the game or weren't there.

Black Dalek

Jan 19, 2004
Yes, I was saying the same thing last night. Great performance, just a shame it wasn't for a winning team. I didn't think Dobbie look like an out & out striker, thought he would be better in a deeper roll. But you can't play everyone.

prawnsarnies

Jan 20, 2010
I thought we missed Bruno, we had nothing going forward on the right, Calde isn't upto this standard.

Zeff

Jun 1, 2009
Southwick
I'm glad it wasn't just me, Dicker was my MOM as well yesterday, shame no one else apart from Bridge and Lua Lua turned up!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Thought Bridcutt was clear MOM. One of his best performances.
Bridge was head and shoulder above everyone else.

Bridcutt suffers from being bloody good, game after game after ...

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
Dicker sprayed the ball around much better than usual but we shouldn't fool ourselves, he still wafts around midfield barely ever making a challenge and there can be some pretty alarming gaps in the centre at times. He also plays the ball out wide well but he's hardly an incisive, dynamic midfielder playing the killer ball and winning back possession

chunky44

Mar 29, 2010
Chailey
Bridcutt is consistently awesome, some of the tackles were shuddering. He sure packs a punchand is a class midfield general. Bridge got my MOM but why no red when he was sent 10ft in the air?! WTF.

KingKev

Jun 16, 2011
Hove (actually)
Thought Bridcutt was clear MOM. One of his best performances.

Wow - interesting how we all see something very different. Thought he had an ok shift, couple of decent tackles but got caught out positionally ( too far forward) a few times and when he is forward he does not have the passing, skill or guile to be of much use. IMHO he needs to 'stay at home' more consistently and let Dicker / Crofts / Hammond and the full backs get forward with little fear of what happens if we lose the ball.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here