Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dicker or Navarro?

Dicker or Navarro?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jamie

Jun 28, 2008
Navarro has declared himself FIT for Saturday, which obviously means Dicker is in the dog kennel next to the subs bench

if so then Slade will need more than the stupid baseball cap that he wears as I for one will give him stick for it from the moment the teams run on the pitch. (btw why do men over 40 wear baseball caps?)

Jamie

Jun 28, 2008
To do what they are designed to do keep your head warm and the sun out of your eyes unlike the children who wear them to help them look more stupid than normal by having the peeks around the wrong way etc.

Men over 40 in baseball caps look fooking stupid. He is at work, on show to the public and he is meant to be the boss, so wear a freeking suit and set a bloody example to the kids / players that he is managing.

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
THE most onesided poll i've ever seen. Its actually scarey to look at all the 2/3 people who voted for Navs and then teh hundreds who voted for our Irish Monkey.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Hard to compare the two because Navarro plays a different role to Dicker. Navarro is better at defensive work and positioning. Dicker is more creative but I don't think he is particularly defensive or attacking.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
I think if you put Dicker in Navarro's position he would do it better. More mobile and better on the ball.

Disagree. Dicker is not good enough defensively. Better going forward imo but he seems like he doesn't want to, which is strange.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Dicker is the better footballer but not the better defensive midfielder. Although at the time I was pulling my (sparse) hair out when Slade relentlessly played an under par Navarro instead of Dicker I think most think it was the wrong decision.

Now the question is for saturday:

Dicker or Hendrie?

Navarro or Arismendi?

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Dicker is the better footballer but not the better defensive midfielder. Although at the time I was pulling my (sparse) hair out when Slade relentlessly played an under par Navarro instead of Dicker I think most think it was the wrong decision.

Now the question is for saturday:

Dicker or Hendrie?

Navarro or Arismendi?

Hendrie + Crofts + Navarro = :clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here