Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dick Knight

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Could the current unrest be the straw that breaks the camels back, what with Dicks aims for Falmer taking another battering when all seemed signed and delivered could he just walk away?

only1robbiereinalt

Oct 7, 2005
he wouldn't. he looves this club too much

DJ Leon

Aug 30, 2003
Hassocks
Goring Gull said:
Could the current unrest be the straw that breaks the camels back, what with Dicks aims for Falmer taking another battering when all seemed signed and delivered could he just walk away?

No.

*END OF THREAD*

I wouldn't blame him, all the bloke seems to get is knock after knock but luckily he is made of stern stuff and will see us through.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
BensGrandad said:
Probably not because his ego is to big he should have walked away and sold up after the promotion to the CCC in the playoffs.

Same old stuff. Would you have bought him out?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I can't believe some of the dicks who have posted there views on here.

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Just a bit concerned McGhee may bring the great one down, Another reason to see Magoo out the door it could inadvertantly affect Falmer if it causes Dick to have a rethink.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
When will people get it into their silly little heads I believe that DK has done a remarkable job as Chairmen of BHA but due to his lack of finance is now out of his depth and as such should become Life President or similar and sell up to somebody who can take us on the next step in our journey to become one of the top teams in England.

Until such time as it is known that he is prepared to sell nobody is going to come forward. It may well be that he believes that if he sells it will set the building of FALMER back and as such he is hanging in there until Falmer gets the final OK. If this is the case I salute him.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
BensGrandad said:
When will people get it into their silly little heads I believe that DK has done a remarkable job as Chairmen of BHA but due to his lack of finance is now out of his depth and as such should become Life President or similar and sell up to somebody who can take us on the next step in our journey to become one of the top teams in England.

When will you get it into your silly little head that there is no one to sell to? No-one wants to buy a club with no assets and plenty of debt. Even when we had the Goldstone as an asset there wasn't exactly a queue of interested buyers - which is why Archer was able to pick it up for a song.

DK has always said that he's interested in hearing from anyone keen to invest in the Albion. He said that when he took over and yet there hasn't been a single significantnew investor since (apart from FBS, gawd bless him). Just where are these mythical fanatical billionaire Albion supporters out there?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Gwylan said:

DK has always said that he's interested in hearing from anyone keen to invest in the Albion. He said that when he took over and yet there hasn't been a single significantnew investor since (apart from FBS, gawd bless him). Just where are these mythical fanatical billionaire Albion supporters out there?

Because he has made it known that he will not release control. What he is and has been asking is for somebody to invest with him still running the show and nobody will do that.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Ernest said:
Correct plus of course hiding behind the 'nobody can take control of the club' clause which effectively leaves the potless pillock in sole charge.

Slightly wriong he said 'no 1 person can ever take control of the club again'.

What he fails to say and his been shown on here by me many times it is dead easy to circumvent that clause using wife and family but the problem is getting him to part with his shares.

Ray Bloom will run with the hare and hunt with the hounds as he showed with BA.

Derek Chapman is the man who I hope will eventually take over as Chairman after his company have built Falmer.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Ernest said:
Here's hoping, once that potless pillock goes the club might finally be able to move forward instead of continually looking in the past.

OK-I'll bite.

Give us all the benefit of your infinite wisdom and suggest the name of one person who has expressed an interest in investing in the club recently? Steve Foster and his bunch of opportunists don't count BTW. While you're at it-the name of one person we could trust to run the club? One that would give the same 100% commitment to seeing this club's future secured and not just somebody out to make money out of the deal.

Then, once you've enlightened us all with your answer maybe you'd like to take your tired brand of 'humour' to another message board? You need a new act. There reaches a point where Dick Tight, Potless Pillock and Lardy Jocko Clown become f***ing tedious-you reached that point at least a year ago.

Zed Seagull

Bwian said:
OK-I'll bite.

Give us all the benefit of your infinite wisdom and suggest the name of one person who has expressed an interest in investing in the club recently? Steve Foster and his bunch of opportunists don't count BTW. While you're at it-the name of one person we could trust to run the club? One that would give the same 100% commitment to seeing this club's future secured and not just somebody out to make money out of the deal.

Then, once you've enlightened us all with your answer maybe you'd like to take your tired brand of 'humour' to another message board? You need a new act. There reaches a point where Dick Tight, Potless Pillock and Lardy Jocko Clown become f***ing tedious-you reached that point at least a year ago.

That needed to be said.:clap: :clap:

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Bwian said:
OK-I'll bite.

I think maybe you have a personality disorder

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Ernest said:
I think maybe you have a personality disorder

You are, of course, 100% correct.

Now-try answering the question. The world is waiting for your revelations.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Ladies & gentlemen

Welcome to the deluded world of Ben's grandad, Ernest (who at least has the decency to be obviously taking the piss) etc.

Please, guys, please do show me all the billionaires- hell, I'd even take a millionaire- who are queuing up to buy the Albion. I'm intrigued by how many you seem to think there are. Form an orderly line, gents, billionaires to the right, mere millionaires to the left.

You're so right, of course.

We all know the only thing that's stopping the Bill Gates's of this world from pouring their steaming piles of hard cash into the Albion is Dick Knight's "Hands Off" message.

I mean, we're such a potential investment right now, aren't we?
Fabulous quality stadium at Withdean, team doing brilliantly on the pitch, some of the best and most loyal fans in the world, all of whom have a sense of reality and appreciation of what's some people have done for the club, happy, well paid employees, and a brand new stadium almost built, with no complications or legal issues whatsoever.

Yep, if I was loaded and wanted to get into football, the Albion would definitely be my top priority investment.

FFS, you people, what planet do you inhabit? :nono:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here