Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
We'll be ok, difficult to see now perhaps, but Keep The Faith

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach
We'll be ok, difficult to see now perhaps, but Keep The Faith

On a website that regularly rubbishes those with faith, what is the point of people keep saying that. Keep the faith in what? Miracles? Micky Messiah? Dick the Divine?

Time to get real and look at what is actually happening before your very eyes.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
i think they'll both have to go if it gets any worse. which is why we're probably stuck with adams and own special brand of football until at least february because knight knows if this doesn't work out he'll have to walk.

bhadeb

Jan 11, 2008
My concern is Dick Knight never comes out and talks to the fans ( apart fronm the big PR thing with him and Micky in the argus the other week ) wasn't it Dick Knight himself that said when he sacked Magee " he listened to the fans" - somebody get Dick a hearing aid!!!! - i don't think he can hear some of us

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Not sure about Dick needing to fall on his sword (he wouldnt anyway), but cant help thinking he is hiding at present. Maybe a touch of the "Delia's" to gee up the fans, team and Micky at Withdean is called for.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Not sure about Dick needing to fall on his sword (he wouldnt anyway), but cant help thinking he is hiding at present. Maybe a touch of the "Delia's" to gee up the fans, team and Micky at Withdean is called for.
I hope you're joking, the only way the Withdean experience could be worse is one of Uncle Dick's waffling half time speeches. :lol:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
My concern is Dick Knight never comes out and talks to the fans ( apart fronm the big PR thing with him and Micky in the argus the other week ) wasn't it Dick Knight himself that said when he sacked Magee " he listened to the fans" - somebody get Dick a hearing aid!!!! - i don't think he can hear some of us

E-mail him.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
My concern is Dean White and Bob Booker. They are non league people, maybe even Brighton League standard. I was happy when Micky came back but assumed it would be him and Dean Wilkins as the management duo.
He should have wined, dined and begged him to be his number 2.
Then again, it was Micky that brought Booker back so now I'm thinking he's lost it. Seems a shadow of the manager we knew.
I'm genuinely worried about relegation now.

bhadeb

Jan 11, 2008
Apparently he never answer anything written in purple crayon.

He dosen't answer anything that isn't praising him or the club - anyone saying something he dosen't want to hear he ignores - that is a fact - my mum had a compliment for the club and got a lovely reply

Deano's Invisible Pants

Mar 1, 2008
He dosen't answer anything that isn't praising him or the club - anyone saying something he dosen't want to hear he ignores - that is a fact - my mum had a compliment for the club and got a lovely reply

This isn't my experience at all. My Dad (who is retired and has nothing better to do with his time than write letters of complaint) has written to Knight several times to complain about the club's poor handling of telephone ticket sales enquiries. Each time he has received a very polite letter back (albeit with little tangible improvement in performance at the ticket office). At the end of the day, I guess DK receives a helluva lot of brain-dead correspondence and, rightly or wrongly, probably bins / deletes those that don't warrant a response.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here