Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dick Knight The Legend Thread

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I cannot believe that there are people on here slagging off Dick Knight. Ok, so we have not spent money on transfers. Ok, so we may go down because of this. In the long run does that matter? No. What matters is that we still have a club and that once we have a stadium Knight's hands will be untied and we can start competing in the manner this club should be.
Would the people on here rather we had a Risdale esque person in charge who spends a fortune on players and then bankrupts the club? No. Of course they bloody wouldnt.
I find it so hard to believe that people on here are so shortsighted that they are slating Knight while he is currently involved in a process that could bring us our very own stadium, somewhere to call home once more. THAT will be the greatest victory this club will EVER win. I think its time some people got their priorities straight.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
'ere 'ere.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Wait for Ernest invasion

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
If anyone come on here and slags off Knight they will only be proving my point.

I know I can be very oppinionated at times but there is no logical or thought out reason for slagging off Dick Knight.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Ernest said:
Don't be such an idiot, Dick Tight is the biggest danger to this club and luckily there are enough people wising up now.

Didn't take long did it :lolol:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Do you know, I'm sure I've seen this debate once or twice on here before.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Ok, Ernest. An honest question for you. Out of the 2,000 odd registered members on this board how many have actually said they share your hatred of Knight? How many have 'woken up to things'?

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Richie Morris said:
Ok, Ernest. An honest question for you. Out of the 2,000 odd registered members on this board how many have actually said they share your hatred of Knight? How many have 'woken up to things'?

85% of season ticket holders , they are the people who put their money where their mouths are and actually go to the games, have already written to me as leader of the ARS voicing their concern

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
85% of season ticket holders my arse.
So we have about 4,000 season ticket holders? Not sure the exact number but its there abouts, and you have had letters from 85% of those? How about all the season ticket holders on here who support Dick Knight? People like you should be banned from home games.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Richie Morris said:
85% of season ticket holders my arse.
So we have about 4,000 season ticket holders? Not sure the exact number but its there abouts, and you have had letters from 85% of those? How about all the season ticket holders on here who support Dick Knight? People like you should be banned from home games.

So enlighten us please no.1 Knight fan , where exactly do you sit for home games and did you renew your seaon ticket in February like I did ?

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes
Richie Morris said:
I cannot believe that there are people on here slagging off Dick Knight. Ok, so we have not spent money on transfers. Ok, so we may go down because of this. In the long run does that matter? No. What matters is that we still have a club and that once we have a stadium Knight's hands will be untied and we can start competing in the manner this club should be.
Would the people on here rather we had a Risdale esque person in charge who spends a fortune on players and then bankrupts the club? No. Of course they bloody wouldnt.
I find it so hard to believe that people on here are so shortsighted that they are slating Knight while he is currently involved in a process that could bring us our very own stadium, somewhere to call home once more. THAT will be the greatest victory this club will EVER win. I think its time some people got their priorities straight.

SPOT ON RICHIE

harry_h

Dec 30, 2003
Hove
Not only Dick Knight, but Martin Perry is also a hero IMHO.

I agree with Richie Morris, we wouldn't have a club if it wasn't for Dick Knight, no play-off win, no Zamora, no championships.

IF we had a club after Archer's reign of terror, we would lucky i we could celebrate the county league.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I did not have a season ticket Mr I am a Twat because I lived in Hull but I still went to about half the home games and about 8-10 away games.
I did not get a season ticket because I am getting a press pass.

The number of games you attend does not mean anything.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Richie Morris said:
I did not have a season ticket Mr I am a Twat because I lived in Hull but I still went to about half the home games and about 8-10 away games.
I did not get a season ticket because I am getting a press pass.

The number of games you attend does not mean anything.

So you put exactly £0 into the club, so your opinion is worth exactly nothing the same as you put into the club.
Only season ticket holders have the right to their opinion on the way the club is run, fairweather gloryhunters like you can go back to Old Trafford :angry: :angry: :angry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here