Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dick Knight - Piss off

perseus said:
How much is the Albion worth?

If Everton is worth £20 million (which seems cheap).

This year, I would say the value is more like £7 million.

£2 million just buys in 28% and would be OK for a seat or two on the Board, but not for control.

£2 million is peanuts anyway. Not that I could raise that sort of dosh. I tried. Not completely out of the question though if I tried harder. Wouldn't be my money though.

As I understand it, they wanted a couple of seats on the board as well as their own Chairman and Chief Exec - effectively the whole club. As I say, I don't know who these people are but I get the impression that they are small time - i.e. no further investment from them. No wonder Knight said no. :clap2: :clap2:

If this is the same consortium that I heard about ... as well as wanting the existing Board out, they also wanted their own man as Manager.

But that proposal is long dead. Apart from anything else, it wouldn't have delivered us a new stadium.

Lord Bracknell said:
If this is the same consortium that I heard about ... as well as wanting the existing Board out, they also wanted their own man as Manager.

But that proposal is long dead. Apart from anything else, it wouldn't have delivered us a new stadium.

I only know of one of them and have heard this second hand so it could well be. I just wanted to show that the only investors we will get at the moment will be after lining their own pockets.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here