Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dick Knight - Piss off

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Following our 3-0 defeat on Saturday I am starting to question the motives of DK as Albion chairman. I used to have full faith in him a a fan but now we are languishing at the bottom of the second division and the ground is looking furthur and furthur out of our reach. Surely the time has some to think 'f*** it, let's put all our money into the team and get some success while we still exist'.

Come on Dick TIGHT, sort it out.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Chappers.

See my thread.

I am worried about you, you seem to be totally losing the plot at the moment. Get a grip man !.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Gareth Glover said:
Chappers.

See my thread.

I am worried about you, you seem to be totally losing the plot at the moment. Get a grip man !.

Seriously though, Gareth.

What's the point of existing at all if we're going into games looking like a beaten side already. We need some QUALITY inour team and it's Knights fault that it's not there.

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
Could it be that DK isn't willing to put any money into the club at the moment in case we aren't given Falmer and the beginning of the end starts?

*playing devils advocate*

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Whilst we are at Withdean we will never to be able to play properly with the big boys. Its a miracle we are up against the big boys in the first place. Just enjoy this season , what will be will be.

ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Following our 3-0 defeat on Saturday I am starting to question the motives of DK as Albion chairman. I used to have full faith in him a a fan but now we are languishing at the bottom of the second division and the ground is looking furthur and furthur out of our reach. Surely the time has some to think 'f*** it, let's put all our money into the team and get some success while we still exist'.

Come on Dick TIGHT, sort it out.
w
Doorkn2.jpg

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Gareth Glover said:
Whilst we are at Withdean we will never to be able to play properly with the big boys. Its a miracle we are up against the big boys in the first place. Just enjoy this season , what will be will be.

What about these outside investors that I hear so much about, Gareth. Surely we shouldtake advantageand get some decent players in. Dick can't cope and he knows it.

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
If McGhee had brought in decent players instead of lining his agents mates pockets over the summer then we may be in a better state.

If you had to choose between Noel Whelan, or Molango (turned down by most of the SPL and even clyde for fucks sake) I know who I would have chosen, but no no not McGhee.

I used to worship McGhee, but if half the stories of players we turned down over the summer are true, thren he has a lot to answer for.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
We were always on a hiding to nothing going to Wigan. They've spent MILLIONS for christs sake. The fact of the matter is, there are teams in this division who we are simply not equipped to compete with. D1 is now a microcosm of the Premiership - there are some big fish that we are swimming with now, and we are going to take a few pastings this season, make no mistake. But we CAN still survive if we can beat the Crewes, Rotherhams, Prestons etc.

I dunno why everyone is so down-in-the-mouth. OK we're bottom, but we've played 3 teams who have got off to an absolute FLYER this season and are now in the top 3, and anyone who expected to get anything out of Wigan was just deluding themselves.

We're only 4 matches in, and we've had some tough games. Once we get that first win under our belts (and that could well be on Saturday) then we can push on from there. Lets not throw our hands in the air just because we got stuffed by a multi-million pound team, for christs sake.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Easy 10 said:

I dunno why everyone is so down-in-the-mouth. OK we're bottom, but we've played 3 teams who have got off to an absolute FLYER this season and are now in the top 3, and anyone who expected to get anything out of Wigan was just deluding themselves.

We're only 4 matches in, and we've had some tough games. Once we get that first win under our belts (and that could well be on Saturday) then we can push on from there. Lets not throw our hands in the air just because we got stuffed by a multi-million pound team, for christs sake.

:)

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The club is not a viable proposition at Withdean with 6500 crowds and the restriction in revenue. We will always make a loss for ever. Who in all seriousness if going to invest in a business that is guaranteed to make a loss ?.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
fishing_reel.jpg

P.S. If i'm wrong Chappers you'll get a slap next Monday :D

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I agree Chappers and let's get Ian Wright and Sally Gunnell in to replace Attila and Paul Samrah and get some atmosphere going on the P.A at Withdean. The incompetance being shown and the disappoint I feel after expecting us to walk this league is indescribable.

Last edited:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Icy Gull said:
I agree Chappers and let's get Ian Wright and Sally Gunnell in to replace Attila and Paul Samrah and get some atmosphere going on the P.A at Withdean. .

:lol: :lol: :lol:

The choice of pre match music would certainly improve.

:shockingevenmyself:

We could easily finish mid-table in this division if we spent just a bit of cash on 3 players :( I'd be delighted if we ended the season fourth from bottom but it's a sorry state of affairs when we're all accepting relegation like we're the bitches of Division 1 who have no right to be there.

Safeway said:
I've got a horrible feeling that Knight knows the Falmer decision will be a no, so therefore he is not investing in team and when the official word from Prescott comes he'll sell Withdean and we'll go out of business.

Sell Withdean? ??? ??? ??? Works on the council now, does he?:jester:

FG and Ernest have nothing to worry about. :lolol:

Last edited:

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
Safeway said:
I've got a horrible feeling that Knight knows the Falmer decision will be a no, so therefore he is not investing in team and when the official word from Prescott comes he'll sell Withdean and we'll go out of business.
how can he sell withdean ? we don't own it !!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here