Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dick Knight - Hero or villain?

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Dick Knight - Hero or villain?

Bald Gull said:
Fair point Crabbers. I get seriously annoyed with some of the sh*t that gets posted on here which is why I have never written anything of this sort before. I just couldn't believe what I was hearing last night and it made me lose a lot of faith in the club. I guess I knew people would take this with a pinch of salt coz you have to with half the stuff that is written on here - but anyone who knows me will know that this is 100% true.

Save your fingers!!

The more you say about it the more they dont believe you,so the best thing is to sit back and wait for the shit to hit the fan,and then say "I told you so"

I posted about our Target Man,and in the end it seems most of the tossers on here dont want to believe it, like you people can vouch for me and what I have posted is 100% truth.

Kneon Light

Jul 24, 2003
Falkland Islands
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
This scaremongering shit doesn't help anybody.

Leon Knight seems to be the player in question in this 'tale'. Even if he does leave for nowt it will not be because of this. The fact taht he is here anyway and got us up into this division is a testament to everybody involved with the club.

Can Leon Knight actually leave for nothing if his contract runs out? I was under the impression that because he was under 24 we would still get a fee for him (based on a tribunal). That was the position with Steven Hunt when we tried to sign him from Brentford. Can anyone confirm this?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Dick Knight - Hero or villain?

Charlies Shinpad said:
Save your fingers!!

The more you say about it the more they dont believe you,so the best thing is to sit back and wait for the shit to hit the fan,and then say "I told you so"

I posted about our Target Man,and in the end it seems most of the tossers on here dont want to believe it, like you people can vouch for me and what I have posted is 100% truth.

I will vouch for Charlie's Shinpad.

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003

Charlies Shinpad said:
I posted about our Target Man,and in the end it seems most of the tossers on here dont want to believe it

I believe you are referring to me when you say "tossers on here don't want to believe you"?

Well, fame at last :bounce:

Unless you are going to name names your post was pointless CS and smacks of playground antics when you have a juicy bit of gossip but are not prepared to share it with those people (ie the great and good of NSC) that want to know what the hell is going on at the club

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM

Charlies Shinpad said:

Who cares? Like, so you've bagged a scoop. Whoopy-shit. :yawn:

Well done.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Without Dick Knight there would be no club. What sort of villain is that then.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Dick Knight - Hero or villain?

Dancin Ninja BHA said:
What does that mean Yorkie?

That he is genuine and has news that he cannot post at the moment.

He is trying to cheer you all up by saying the club is looking at a target man. Remain hopeful that it comes off.

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Dick Knight - Hero or villain?

Yorkie said:
That he is genuine and has news that he cannot post at the moment.

That's my point Yorkie

Either someone knows something worthwhile and concrete about a new player and posts or shouldn't bother at all

A post saying "I know something but I can't tell you" is purile

(And I look forward to CS posting on NSC again saying "there you go tossers, see I was right" when we get a new striker in the not-so-distant-future ;) )

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Dick Knight - Hero or villain?

Dancin Ninja BHA said:
That's my point Yorkie

Either someone knows something worthwhile and concrete about a new player and posts or shouldn't bother at all

A post saying "I know something but I can't tell you" is purile

(And I look forward to CS posting on NSC again saying "there you go tossers, see I was right" when we get a new striker in the not-so-distant-future ;) )

I'm looking forward to that too :lolol:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Knight I would say from his attitude this season.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
DK is an Albion hero and legend. Next.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
oh no we may lose a few players! i would rather have that and still have a bloody football club!! dick knight is a legend and always will be. we have the best chairman in the country in my opinion :clap2:

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Dick Knight - Hero or villain?

Dancin Ninja BHA said:
I believe you are referring to me when you say "tossers on here don't want to believe you"?

Well, fame at last :bounce:

Sounds to me like you are begining to get a complex :eek:

And if I could give you a name I would but I have been asked to keep the persons name to myself at this moment.

I take it "The Large One "isnt interested in any football related threads on this board then?:salute:

Kev the Ape

dick knight is a legend a complete legend, i know he is skint but this man is a genius and he will take us into our brand new stadium at falmer and take us to the premiership because we derserve to have a 25,000 plus seater stadium.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
100% behind DK

He would have to take a shit on an Albion shirt before I started questioning him.

At the end of the day there is no reason for him to do anything that isn't in the best interests of the club.

He is a Brighton fan just like the rest of us and until he actually does something wrong we should all be behind him. Don't forget that he doesn't *have* to be here and if he walked out on us we'd be right up shit creek.

So lets show a bit of faith

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here