Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Diana and Dodi Inquest.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Not being a legal eagle, can someone explain what verdicts are possible and meaning. Could a certain verdict mean more legal action ? :bigwave:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Deductions

Banned
Aug 11, 2007
Is this still going on?

10 years ago nobody would cared when an Arab and a whore crashed their car and died, so why would anybody now?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
10 years ago nobody would cared when an Arab and a whore crashed their car and died, so why would anybody now?

Although I think that having this inquest now is a complete waste of time, money and effort, I would say that a hell of a lot of people DID care 10 years ago, and still do now.

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
Didn't care 10 years ago don't care now
It happened - it can't UN happen so let it lie
And I really cannot see what the point is of bringing up previously unseen CCTV pix of the two of them wandering about Paris in the hours before she died unless it's to provide the Daily Express with new pictures for the years to come.!!Quite what relevance does it have if she did something at 5pm when she died at what 1am the next morning ? It's rather like seeing pictures of John Lennon in New York on December 7th 1980 - it bears no relevance to his being shot on December 8th

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Easy for us to say, but if you're convinced your son was murdered, and the whole thing was a cover-up by the establishment, and you had the financial clout to take it to another inquiry - you probably would, aye ?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I see no point in this inquest because there is no way that they are going to allow a verdict that implicates either the government or the royalty and if FAHED who was originallyan Egyptian beggar had any savy he would have realised that and respected the feeling of the 2 princes and not pushed for this inquiry.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I see no point in this inquest because there is no way that they are going to allow a verdict that implicates either the government or the royalty and if FAHED who was originallyan Egyptian beggar had any savy he would have realised that and respected the feeling of the 2 princes and not pushed for this inquiry.

I think if you read Easy 10's post then you will realise that there is a point. He believes his son was murdered and you have to try, don't you? Would you not do the same thing in the same situation? I don't think it is fair on Al Fayed to say he should respect the Princes and not pushed for an inquiry. You would do everything possible to gain justice for your son or at least make an effort to do so.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I think if you read Easy 10's post then you will realise that there is a point. He believes his son was murdered and you have to try, don't you? Would you not do the same thing in the same situation? I don't think it is fair on Al Fayed to say he should respect the Princes and not pushed for an inquiry. You would do everything possible to gain justice for your son or at least make an effort to do so.

Fair enough, Fayed is entitled to do what he likes, but as far as I'm concerned, he can pay for it.

Can someone tell me who is meeting the cost of this inquest, as I can only imagine at this stage that it's the taxpayer. And, assuming that is the case, I utterly resent that. To be brutally honest, I don't care what the cause of Diana's death was, I am completely bored of the Daily Express's pathetic Establishment conspiracy headlines, and I fail to see why the people of this country should fund an enquiry into a road traffic collision that happened in France ten years ago.

Unless we're going to spend ten million quid investigating EVERY road death that occurs, in the UK and abroad, then it just takes the piss. She's dead, none of you are grieving relatives of hers, so get over it.

Let's just indulge Fayed for one second, say our crack security forces decided to assassinate Diana on behalf of Prince Phillip: would they honestly execute that plan by driving a Fiat Uno into an armour plated Mercedes? Because that's GUARANTEED to kill her, isn't it?? What a stroke of luck that she just happened to be in the right place in the car to take the impact, that she just happened to not have a seatbelt on, that nobody else in the car either survived to tell the tale or had any recollection of it...FFS as conspiracies go, it's the lamest one EVER.

desprateseagull

Jul 20, 2003
brighton, actually
have ANY of the trailing paps been questioned yet? i cant beleive NO ONE saw what happened in the tunnel..

and if the driver was as drunk as we would be told, wouldnt the bodyguard, or Di and Dodi themselves refuse to go with him?

what i really sont understand is why they felt the need to leave a perfectly good hoel so late at night anyway.. couldnt they have stayed over? I mean, daddy owned the joint, right?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
have ANY of the trailing paps been questioned yet? i cant beleive NO ONE saw what happened in the tunnel..

and if the driver was as drunk as we would be told, wouldnt the bodyguard, or Di and Dodi themselves refuse to go with him?

what i really sont understand is why they felt the need to leave a perfectly good hoel so late at night anyway.. couldnt they have stayed over? I mean, daddy owned the joint, right?

I've had the same thoughts.

I thought this was an inquest rather than an inquiry? When a British person dies of accidental death or suspicious circumstances abroad there has to be an inquest in Britain? I don't know why it has taken 10 years.

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
L/B. i was hoping you would know more ?:bigwave:

No -- it really does mean "FENCE". The jury, or the coroner on his/her own, are perfectly entitled to say that they haven't a clue how the deceased died, or that it's not very clear. Sympathetic coroners also often record open verdicts in cases of apparent suicide where life insurance, wills, and the like are involved. (Many life insurance policies won't pay out when a coroner records a suicide verdict)

Inquests aren't designed to apportion blame. They're all about establishing FACTS.

I've had the same thoughts.

I thought this was an inquest rather than an inquiry? When a British person dies of accidental death or suspicious circumstances abroad there has to be an inquest in Britain? I don't know why it has taken 10 years.
It was assumed by some (until this was thrown out by the High Court earlier this year) that the law doesn't apply in the same way to members of the royal family.

It was assumed by some (until this was thrown out by the High Court earlier this year) that the law doesn't apply in the same way to members of the royal family.

Although I don't have a fondness for the Royal Family - I really struggle with the idea that they would issue any kind of order to end the lives of Dianna Spencer and Dodi Fayed. Such cynical underworld acts do happen, but it's really difficult to think of Charles, Liz or Phil instigating any such act upon the mother of their heirs.

Er..... maybe Princess Anne....her, I believe - she would do it!

But seriously, it would take an Arabic mentality to believe it.
Maybe Al Fayed will try some espionage of his own, on 'the House of Windsor', next.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here