Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Diana and Dodi Inquest.

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
IF she was pregnant with Dodi's child, how embarrassing a situation would that be for the Royals, for the future king to have a half Arabian sibling?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Easy for us to say, but if you're convinced your son was murdered, and the whole thing was a cover-up by the establishment, and you had the financial clout to take it to another inquiry - you probably would, aye ?

especially if you're guilt ridden because you directed the change of driver, exit and route.

IF she was pregnant with Dodi's child, how embarrassing a situation would that be for the Royals, for the future king to have a half Arabian sibling?

embarrassing for about a week then spun into "arent we so multicultural". As if anyone other than Di and her Doctor would even have known at that time. theres a problem with the conspiracy: who told "them" Di was pregnant? what happened to them? did they get bumped off? why didnt they sell the story for MILLIONS to the tabloids. etc etc. like so many conspiracies, doesnt add up.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
princess-diana-doll.jpg

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
The inquest by jury is nothing more than a whitewash. 10 years is too long to leave it, the powers that be knew that so they've strung things out until the world has moved on, i.e. 9/11 happened 6 years ago but even that was 4 years after Diana's death.

There isn't the physical evidence to prove what happened one way or the other, and if there was foul play I suspect the state is powerful enough to silence those who could spill the beans. You only have to look at the "suicide" of David Kelly to see what lengths the government will go to keep things under wraps. And Trevor Rhys-Jones has been conspicuous by his silence.

I'm sceptical that the whole thing was an accident. Diana's penchant for Muslim men and her dislike of the Royal machine gives the establishment plenty of motive for bumping her off. After that it's a phone call to a hitman and a few million paid into a Swiss bank account.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here