**details For Saturday**

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Richie Morris said:
:clap: :clap: Yorkie

Hope youl be wearing red.

I'll be wearing my Albion shirt but with a navy fleece that has a red collar.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Richie Morris said:
Thats good enough for me Yorkie. Look forward to seeing you.

Glad you approve ;) :lolol:

attila

1997 Club
Jul 17, 2003
South Central Southwick
Richie, Lush: I have the Save the Racecourse shirt they gave me when I did the benefit gig for them up there on 17 October.
The reason I'm going to play 'Tubthumper' by the way is that Chumbawamba are Burnely fans, they have a gig at Komedia tomorrow night (we'll be there) and they will be at the game on Saturday. It's a fitting song for Wrexham too.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I'll be there Richie, I'll be the one wearing a Welsh rugby shirt. Where should I meet you?

Cold and wet, Stephen.

It was good to read in the Argus that the Club are printing a message in Saturday's match programme about Wrexham. And that they are printing it with white text on a red background, to enable people to have a red-card-like-object to wave.

I am really pleased to discover that it is not just Albion fans who are backing Wrexham, but the Football Club as well.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I have been on contact with the club for a couple of weeks and they have been very helpful. Pretty much said we could do whatever we wanted and came up with the idea of printing the back cover red to save on us having to dish out red card.

I sent them a list of how fans can help and a small background to the problem which they said they will put in the programme.

:clap: :clap:

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Bwian said:
Can somebody bring some badges up to Wrecsam please? I'd like 3 or 4!

Not sure whether that's going to be possible, Bwian, cos the badges still haven't arrived at mine yet, and I'm up in London obviously. If they do arrive b4 final post today, I'll stick a handful in the post for you if you send me an address, but I doubt they'll get to you in time :(

Bha.fatboy - see you in the Sportsman fella, I'm planning to be down there for about half-midday, with my B&Q red bucket and badges, so we can start selling then mate.

Richie - will see you outside South turnstiles as arranged, unless you want to come into Sportsman first. Think you've got my mobile number.

Good luck everyone! :clap: :clap:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
No problem...don't worry! We're heading out now so they'd be wasted.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Right. I am home after buying up buckets. 2 red and 2 blue. I am going to make some posters and petitions tonight on my PC.

I am being interviewed on Southern Counties tomorrow at 1.35 so listen out for it.

T-Shirts have been collected and look class. I will keep them in a box behind the table we have in the south stand catering area. Anyone who ordered one come and find me in there and hand over your 10 quid.

All looks good for tomorrow.

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Richie Morris said:
Right. I am home after buying up buckets. 2 red and 2 blue. I am going to make some posters and petitions tonight on my PC.

I am being interviewed on Southern Counties tomorrow at 1.35 so listen out for it.

T-Shirts have been collected and look class. I will keep them in a box behind the table we have in the south stand catering area. Anyone who ordered one come and find me in there and hand over your 10 quid.

All looks good for tomorrow.

Richie

I'll email you the Fans United Save the Racecourse posters we used at Donny - if you have Quark Xpress installed I could email you the originals!

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I am printing some off tonight and in the morning.

Please see other thread for picture of the Fans Utd t-shirt.

OTLW are you ok to send me a cheque for any money you recieve from the tops in Wrexham?

Did you get my email about getting one signed?

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
eastlondonseagull said:
Not sure whether that's going to be possible, Bwian, cos the badges still haven't arrived at mine yet, and I'm up in London obviously. If they do arrive b4 final post today, I'll stick a handful in the post for you if you send me an address, but I doubt they'll get to you in time :(

Bha.fatboy - see you in the Sportsman fella, I'm planning to be down there for about half-midday, with my B&Q red bucket and badges, so we can start selling then mate.

Richie - will see you outside South turnstiles as arranged, unless you want to come into Sportsman first. Think you've got my mobile number.

Good luck everyone! :clap: :clap:

See you there geezer :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here