Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

**details For Saturday**

brisgull

Oct 2, 2003
bristol
I should be arriving at ground about 2.30ish and would like to lend a hand if I can - let me know.

I am sitting in South Stand tomorrow and am working on persuading Bloke to lend me his red rugby shirt! Alternatively I shall just steal it! :D

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Myself and Junior BH want to help but we are in the North Stand, is there anything we can do outside - like selling badges.

He was excellent selling the Fanzine at the away end, good persuasion skills :lolol:

Seriously is this table being set up outside as we cannot access the South Stand

Kryten

Dec 20, 2003
Here, there and every where
Beach Hut said:
Myself and Junior BH want to help but we are in the North Stand, is there anything we can do outside - like selling badges.

He was excellent selling the Fanzine at the away end, good persuasion skills :lolol:

Seriously is this table being set up outside as we cannot access the South Stand

you can help me in the away end :jester:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Well we sold the fanzine outside - are we doing this all in forecourt (so to speak) outside.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Maybe some could be inside and some outside?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Come on Richie what's going on ?

spidey

Jun 17, 2004
B Hill
Richie :bowdown:

You should be proud of your efforts. Will happily put some money in your bucket tomorrow - would like to shake your hand & say hello - what do you look like (I know you'll be wearing red!)

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
I am meting EastLondonSeagull in the Sportsman at 12:30 and as long as the badges arrive at his place this morning fingers crossed :angel: he will bring them down. If so we will start selling them straight away in the pub. I do not know Richies plans but as he has a few buckets as does ELS I am sure that some can sell badges etc outside the ground.
Looking forward to it now :clap2: :clap2:
I will be in either a red wales t-shirt in the Sportsman or a red Ferrari Fleece and baseball cap when outside in the cold

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
bha.fatboy said:
I am meting EastLondonSeagull in the Sportsman at 12:30 and as long as the badges arrive at his place this morning fingers crossed :angel: he will bring them down. If so we will start selling them straight away in the pub. I do not know Richies plans but as he has a few buckets as does ELS I am sure that some can sell badges etc outside the ground.
Looking forward to it now :clap2: :clap2:
I will be in either a red wales t-shirt in the Sportsman or a red Ferrari Fleece and baseball cap when outside in the cold

Just about to leave now FB, trains are f***ed, so it's gonna take about 3 hrs!! to get down! Badges arrived yesterday, look really great, so we can tackle the Sportsman straightaway. I'll be wearing blue until I meet up with Richie and buy that red 4 Wrexham t-shirt he's had made up!

See you there! :clap: :clap:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
which way you going ELS? if you are going via Littlehampton give me a shout when you are at worthing and I will jump on at Aldrington

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Right.

Not sure any of you will be reading this but the club have said we can have people in the South Stand catering area and the entrance to the North Stand.

Also planning on having a couple of people outside the away entrance.

Anyone who can meet at 1.45 then come along. If you want to help but are arriving later then just find someone who has a bucket and help them out. The more the merrier.

See you all there.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I'm still here. I'll go into the catering area of the South stand if you want.

See you there. :wave:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here