Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Film] Describe your favourite film in one sentence

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Weather reporter keeps waking up on 2nd February.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
After vaccinating every human on the planet , it soon becomes apparent that the vaccine is fundamentally a micro/biologic data extraction scam as the vaccine is laced with metallic microscopic elements that 5G can interface with and upload to the cloud so enabling Bill Gates who owns Patent 606060 for collecting all data from the vaccinated , thus ending mankinds right of privacy.

Stop winding up [MENTION=38333]Swansman[/MENTION], you tease. ???

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
New York gobshite kid and an old Japanese geezer run amok in LA.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I have to say this is the thread of the year. Mrs T is a real film buff. If I have given you a thumbs up it means I (OK, Mrs T, probably) got it in one :thumbsup:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
"The one about the f*cking space hairdresser and the cowboy. He's got a tinfoil pal and a pedal bin. His father's a robot and he's f*cking f*cked his sister. Lego. They're all made of f*cking Lego."

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Stop winding up [MENTION=38333]Swansman[/MENTION], you tease. ???

Well a lot of people would argue with that. I think they would especially argue with the "mankinds right of privacy" stuff. Whoever owns the human race decides whatever rights it should have, just like the cattle farmer with their cattle and the mining company with their mining tools - and humans are likely no more than that. Elsewhere it was understood early that we have no rights as individuals. As Kawazoe said in the poem "My dream after 50 years", as a part of the 1960 Metabolism Architecture manifesto:

I want to be a shell. I want to be a shell. In the peaceful world I do nothing but opening and closing my shell. Nothing can be better than this. This is the "heaven of lazy people." Soon the time will come that everything will be done by machine. The only thing we have to do will be dreaming. It seems that I have become a shell, deep into all kinds of illusions. Suddenly I think of a wonderful plan. Yes, let's do it! I get up.

I want to be a god.

I want to be a god. I hear the voice from the heaven. I am a prophet. Well, maybe I am a god myself. I order architects to build four-dimensional "universal architecture," so the plan must be drawn in three-dimensional geometry. Who will draw it? Masato Otaka? Kiyonori Kikutake? Or Noriaki Kurokawa? But the architects can only build three-dimensional space. I am the only one who can grasp the four-dimensional space. So I deserve to be a god.
I want to be a bacterium.

I want to be a bacterium. Mad, dogmatic, and fanatic are the negative words put on me. But being a god is too insipid. Perhaps I stick too much to the image of "myself." I must cast away my self-consciousness, and fuse myself into mankind and solely become part of it. I have to reach the state of selflessness. In the future, man will fill the whole earth, and fly into the sky. I am a cell of bacteria that is in constant propagation. After several decades, with the rapid progress of communication technology, every one will have a "brain wave receiver" in his ear, which conveys directly and exactly what other people think about him and vice versa. What I think will be known by all the people. There is no more individual consciousness, only the will of mankind as a whole. It is not different from the will of the bacteria.

There is a reluctance and a resistance to this in the west, but at some point we will realise that there is no such thing as individual rights. We are just mankind. Whoever, or less controversially whatever, made it, also decides its outcome. If 5G is going to connect our minds, so be it. If 5G is just some cool tech shit, so be it. But "mankinds right to privacy"? That is some hubris shit.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Well a lot of people would argue with that. I think they would especially argue with the "mankinds right of privacy" stuff. Whoever owns the human race decides whatever rights it should have, just like the cattle farmer with their cattle and the mining company with their mining tools - and humans are likely no more than that. Elsewhere it was understood early that we have no rights as individuals. As Kawazoe said in the poem "My dream after 50 years", as a part of the 1960 Metabolism Architecture manifesto:

I want to be a shell. I want to be a shell. In the peaceful world I do nothing but opening and closing my shell. Nothing can be better than this. This is the "heaven of lazy people." Soon the time will come that everything will be done by machine. The only thing we have to do will be dreaming. It seems that I have become a shell, deep into all kinds of illusions. Suddenly I think of a wonderful plan. Yes, let's do it! I get up.

I want to be a god.

I want to be a god. I hear the voice from the heaven. I am a prophet. Well, maybe I am a god myself. I order architects to build four-dimensional "universal architecture," so the plan must be drawn in three-dimensional geometry. Who will draw it? Masato Otaka? Kiyonori Kikutake? Or Noriaki Kurokawa? But the architects can only build three-dimensional space. I am the only one who can grasp the four-dimensional space. So I deserve to be a god.
I want to be a bacterium.

I want to be a bacterium. Mad, dogmatic, and fanatic are the negative words put on me. But being a god is too insipid. Perhaps I stick too much to the image of "myself." I must cast away my self-consciousness, and fuse myself into mankind and solely become part of it. I have to reach the state of selflessness. In the future, man will fill the whole earth, and fly into the sky. I am a cell of bacteria that is in constant propagation. After several decades, with the rapid progress of communication technology, every one will have a "brain wave receiver" in his ear, which conveys directly and exactly what other people think about him and vice versa. What I think will be known by all the people. There is no more individual consciousness, only the will of mankind as a whole. It is not different from the will of the bacteria.

There is a reluctance and a resistance to this in the west, but at some point we will realise that there is no such thing as individual rights. We are just mankind. Whoever, or less controversially whatever, made it, also decides its outcome. If 5G is going to connect our minds, so be it. If 5G is just some cool tech shit, so be it. But "mankinds right to privacy"? That is some hubris shit.

Forrest Gump?

Jul 20, 2003
Child has dream about crushing old lady to death and going for a hike with some wierdos to kill another old lady by melting her. .

Jul 20, 2003
Arrogant singer has success, takes drugs, gets fat and dies in bathtub.

(not one of my favourites, but I'm enjoying this)

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Janitor takes his family to a remote hotel, goes mad and tries to kill them with an axe. But also gets to see a ghosts boobs.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Glenn Murray's ancestors seek to escape the plague by tunnelling to New Zealand.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Young hotshot lawyer gets employed by Satan. His half-sister is a demon who comes onto him. He shoots himself in the head, but not before seeing her boobs.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here