Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Film] Describe your favourite film in one sentence

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
Peter Parker wakes up and finds his body has changed and can now shoot a sticky white substance out of his body.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Bloke drowns but his bird survives after liner hits iceberg.

(Not really my favourite film - nowhere near - but one flew over the cuckoo's nest is a bit more complicated)

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Teenage girl doesn't like her baby brother but gets annoyed when a spandex wearing wizard kidnaps him.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

(Not really my favourite film - nowhere near - but one flew over the cuckoo's nest is a bit more complicated)

Psycho nurse abuses her power to control all but one psychiatric patients.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
It's OK, she's his STEP sister.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

A sane prisoner is sectioned, where he inspires a revolt against sadistic staff and his huge mate throws a water fountain through a window to escape.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
City high-flyer has his job stolen by a destitute fake cripple for a bet, but later gets to see a local prostitute's boobs.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
After vaccinating every human on the planet , it soon becomes apparent that the vaccine is fundamentally a micro/biologic data extraction scam as the vaccine is laced with metallic microscopic elements that 5G can interface with and upload to the cloud so enabling Bill Gates who owns Patent 606060 for collecting all data from the vaccinated , thus ending mankinds right of privacy.

Sports reporter decides he can make much quicker money by writing fiction dressed as facts.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
A man is arrested and fabricates an entire plotline before limping free.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Geek director shamelessly copies scenes from films that few remember and mashes them together with mixed results.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
How not to build an oil refinery on a beach in Scotland using a red telephone box.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here