Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Describe the most annoying tosser in your immediate working vicinity

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
I work with a narrow minded Tottenham fan who seems to think the whole world revolves around Tottenham Hotspur. You could be talking to him about the Vietnam War & he'd relate it to Spurs.
Used to work with a guy who stunk of piss, It was unbearable. And i worked with this woman once who looked like Wim Jansen the old Celtic manager who did this odd thing where she'd open her mouth to laugh & no noise came out.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
I sit next to a morbidly obese woman who eats a jumbo packet of crisps for breakfast every day, snores when she's awake, gives a running commentary on the work that she's doing and moans when anyone gives her stuff to do. :angry:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I had a female colleague once (in a previous job) who was of the annoying pregnant variety, and insisted on sharing every grim detail, twinge, kick, minor health condition, photo and medical report with the rest of the office. She was essentially a carbon copy of Anne, the irritating colleague of Tim in the Christmas specials of The Office, only fatter.

And then they feel the need to bring the baby into work. Most babies pretty much look the same. There is no point in showing them off.

Sloe Joe

Oct 7, 2010
The people in the office eating crisps throughout the day. The stench of salt'n vinegar makes me want to retch

Albalbion

Feb 24, 2009
Kingston
This, some twat at my college, who sports one of these and when his hair is down he looks like some gypo caveman. Typical kid who thinks he knows it all and can never take being told that he is wrong :rant:

yes, that sounds exactly like the person im on about. looks like a bloody skank. was at a party a couple of weeks ago and he turned up in a KNITTED WOOL VEST with his hair tied up! what was he thinking?? also, we all went down the pub one lunch, and one guy got a round of pints in, but this pasty prat stopped him to exchange his pint for a glass of rose wine. AAAAAARRRRRRRGHHHHHHH!!!!

robbo2u

Feb 25, 2009
West Sussex
I do have a couple of cnuts at my work who insist on telling me how skinny i am yet when i told one of them that a crate lifter (as she was sitting on it) wasn't meant for her weight she didn't talk to me for an hour, punched me in the arm ten times and winged to every tom dick and harry that i called her fat!!! :US:

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I work in a nursery. Some of my colleagues occur to me as bossy, sour, gossipy, nit-picking and neurotic.

Luckily, I get on well with the kids.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here