Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Derby Fans After The Game

Loads of pissed up guys is hardly going to bring out the best in them. It is part of the matchday experience now. You will die of aids, ok then.

Please try and explain yourself, especially your reference to me dying from aids. If it has anything to do with my sexuality young man you could be looking at having your trousers pulled down and receiving a severe spanking. I doubt whether the club takes too kindly to homophobic remarks. A ban from the Amex, how does that sound to you? I'm not going to make a complaint but OTHERS MIGHT!!

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Please try and explain yourself, especially your reference to me dying from aids. If it has anything to do with my sexuality young man you could be looking at having your trousers pulled down and receiving a severe spanking. I doubt whether the club takes too kindly to homophobic remarks. A ban from the Amex, how does that sound to you? I'm not going to make a complaint but OTHERS COULD!!

What on Earth are you going on about ?

ozseagull

Jun 27, 2013
Please try and explain yourself, especially your reference to me dying from aids. If it has anything to do with my sexuality young man you could be looking at having your trousers pulled down and receiving a severe spanking. I doubt whether the club takes too kindly to homophobic remarks. A ban from the Amex, how does that sound to you? I'm not going to make a complaint but OTHERS MIGHT!!

He was referring to the chants that away supporters say to us. You idiot

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Impossible to be offended by this bunch of unfortunates...I found them funny - they looked so angry when singing 'We can see you holding hands...' and clearly thought that this was clever and original. As do most away fans.

They were a sad looking rabble. They may have beaten us, but as usual I consoled myself with the view across the racecourse to the sea as I went home, and thanked God that I didn't have to go home to Derby.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Get me banned from the Amex then you maybe doing me a favour. LOL !

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Ah, I see. Being somewhat mutton I did not hear that. I seem to have got the wrong end of the stick. Carry on. I'd still like to pull down your pants and administer you with a severe spanking just for the fun of it xx

Er, ok then. I was clearly talking about the Derby fans as everyone could see, apart from you.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Baron Pepperpot

Jul 26, 2012
Brighton
So it's O.K to call people sheep-shaggers, northern *******s, wife beaters, pikeys and much more.

Call us homos though, :catfight:

Me thinks some people who don't like homophobic chanting just don't like the assertions about there masculinity.

So it's O.K to call people sheep-shaggers, northern *******s, wife beaters, pikeys and much more.

Me thinks some people who don't like homophobic chanting just don't like the assertions about there masculinity.

This.

p.s. don't ever post anything again I agree with you poof.

:thumbsup:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

I don't think that I just think it has no place in the 21st Century.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here