Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Derby Fans After The Game

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The homophobic abuse is never going to go away as 1 the club do nothing about it and 2 the police do nothing about it and never will so suck it up, so to speak.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Jan 30, 2008
Early 80's? Cracking day! Ray Clarke winner I believe.
yes smudge, bus ride from Alfreton parkway into Mansfield ,got into a local club and one of the lads took a bottle on the way out put on a Balaclarver and steamed into a group on Mansfield on the way to the game :mad:
regards
DR
ps
Malc and col alcohol were there :cheers:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
what more do you expect, CCTV AND THE TYPES WE'VE ATTRACTED AREN'T GOING TO SAY BOO TOO A GOOSE , LAUGHABLE REALLY AS YOU KNOW FULL WELL IF YOU DID THAT AT THEIR PLACE YOU WOULD GET A RESPONSE :rolleyes:
regards
DR

What do you know? You don't even go to games any more, you've just become a sad keyboard warrior. Never mind, you used to be such a tearaway, just live on those former glories.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I have given up not expecting to be called a raving homo by away fans now as the authorities do nothing about it apart from a few soundbites.

Jan 30, 2008
What do you know? You don't even go to games any more, you've just become a sad keyboard warrior. Never mind, you used to be such a tearaway, just live on those former glories.
i like to share them . always get a good post count/views on them :thumbsup:
regards
DR

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I know. I probably deserved it. I usually do !

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003
Interesting responses to my original post. On the one hand we have the neanderthal who thinks that I/we should have given as good back - shame that out of the many hundreds of home fans that I saw pass the Derby fans that there didn't seem to be any of those particular keyboard warriors amongst them. And on the other hand there is US and others who are more realistic about stuff and probably don't sit watching endless repeats of Taxi Driver and Scarface and posing in front of the mirror. I know which side of the fence I would rather be on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here