Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Depression!

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Only if you had stupid overblown expectations. Vicente = bonus, and what a bonus! He can play once all season and it will be worth it.

Yeah really worth it, at the expense of pissing off all the other players...Don't for one second think the other team players are just happy, to have him around because he is the famous Vicente.....Have you ever worked with someone who doesn't pull there weight???...People soon get pissed off with it, in any walk of life.

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
I have just finished reading - A life to short about Robert Enke the Geramn keeper who commited suicide due to sufferng from depression a very interesting and thought provoking book - gives a goodinsight into the condition and how it can manifest itself.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
He is not depressed. He is pissed off that we enforced the second season of his conract, after assurances this wouldn't happen. He is now quietly sitting out the season, until the last five or so games, where he will declare his fitness, come back into the side, turn it right on, and then get a fairly lucrative contract with a club that keeps its word :smile:

:dunce::dunce::ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr::shutup::shutup::shutup:

BeardyChops

Jan 24, 2009
Yeah really worth it, at the expense of pissing off all the other players...Don't for one second think the other team players are just happy, to have him around because he is the famous Vicente.....Have you ever worked with someone who doesn't pull there weight???...People soon get pissed off with it, in any walk of life.

What agenda do you have against him? Do you know how much we are paying him? Do you actually know what problems he has? Do you know that players are pissed off with him? Are you sure no players think its amazing having him at the club? Do you know if any of the recent signings were influenced by having him at the club? Do you think that Gus isn't managing the situation with the players that might be ignorant of whatever problems he *might* have? I'm sure you don't mean it, but it does sound like you have an axe to grind.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
What agenda do you have against him? Do you know how much we are paying him? Do you actually know what problems he has? Do you know that players are pissed off with him? Are you sure no players think its amazing having him at the club? Do you know if any of the recent signings were influenced by having him at the club? Do you think that Gus isn't managing the situation with the players that might be ignorant of whatever problems he *might* have? I'm sure you don't mean it, but it does sound like you have an axe to grind.

The answer to most of them questions is yes.

BeardyChops

Jan 24, 2009
The answer to most of them questions is yes.

Out of interest, in case you can provide the answers then:

Do you have an agenda against him?
How much are we paying him?
What problems does he have?
Which players are pissed off with him?
Which (or is it zero) players think its amazing?
Which of the recent signings were influenced?
Do you think Gus is incapable of managing the situation?
Do you have an axe to grind?

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Thing is, when he is on the pitch he does pull his weight and make a difference...if he was playing crap and still getting in the team then i think the 'not pulling his weight' comment is fair...however, if he's not pulling his weight then he doesn't play, therefore not putting any extra stress on the team as a whole.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Nobody really knows the situation and i am of the opinion the quicker we forget him and get on with things the better-if he comes back he plays with open arms so to speak..

Remember this is his first excusion out of Spain and his wife has just had another baby,so yes we must not carry people,yet i would give him a little while longer yet..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here