Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dennis Wise.... does anyone want him?!?!

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
If he comes in and starts winning then Albion fans would soon love him.

Besides, it's always fun to have a pantomime villain on your own side and there'd be loads of "Go on Wisey!" from Albion fans when games got heated and the dwarf-like one started going mental at any/all of the opposing support/manager/players(s), not to mention match officials.

Too bloody right.

As everyone so rightly points out, football fans are fickle and football fans don’t come much more fickle than Brighton fans.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Actually I'd be delighted to have the odious, taxi driver-battering; team-mate assaulting; cheating little shit on board. Let's get Harry Bassett in to be his assistant while we're at it n all. :thumbsup:

reigate

Nov 10, 2005
Served 4 months for ABH and common assuault........but that's oK cos it was our cheeky little Charlie.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Fixed your post.

Get a grip.

We're looking for a football manager to run a club, you don't have to be a nice man to be a good one of them.

I don't want Wise, but to say you dont want him because he's a wanker and has a bad past is just ridiculous really. Most footballers nowadays are cocks, we all know Wayne Rooney is a little scouse shit, we don't care when he's banging them in for England though do we?

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
I don't understand the hate for Wise. Football fans traditionally love to have a hated player. So surely with him at the helm it would be brilliant.

He has a great track record as a manager , can attract good players and would command some respect. Would I think be the right man to install the them and us mentality as under Wilkins and Slade we ahve gone soft and likeable

And one other thing, he has no previous strong links with the Scum

He does?

Taking Leeds United into the Third Division, with or without a 10-point deduction...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here