Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Denmark v England

Ian Bairds Fist

Nov 26, 2003
Kingston-upon-Thames
NSC's massive anti England fan base out in force already - well done all.

Must admit friendlies aren't the same as the qualifiers (where we've lost one out of about 15) and it is annoying that clubs take the piss by making out players are injured etc... But still COME ON ENGLAND :)

Exactly - the views of some on here are worrying. Grow up girls, this is your country.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
A very encouraging performance, after a shaky start we looked solid at the back with flashes of some really progressive football further up the pitch. Fantastic atmosphere too, England fans were superb.

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Hope for the future with some of the younger players shining against a good Denmark side. That Eriksen lad was very impressive and I'm sure he'll get a move to Spain or England.

Gutted I didn't put money on Daniel Agger scoring as my girlfriend started singing "Agg ah, do do do" randomly as she often does when I saw her yesterday. It was obviously an omen and I still can't get that song out of my head. :lol:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Well done England - all the anti-English ***** on here very quiet yet would've had a field day posting their negative shit had we lost... Not that friendly results bother me much it's more about the perfiormance and we were GOOD :)

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Exactly - the views of some on here are worrying. Grow up girls, this is your country.

Hear hear - There ARE some normal patriotic Englishmen on here after all.

Mr Albion

Nov 7, 2003
brighton
England were excellent and had fab night out in Copenhagen afterwards, partied with the "Roligans" at their social club, the Danish fans band . £2 a pint which is a bargain to say the least. Have quite a good hangover this morning. Thank you Dennark fantastic gracious hosts.
And the football wasn't bad either!
Bring on the sheep worriers

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
England were excellent and had fab night out in Copenhagen afterwards, partied with the "Roligans" at their social club, the Danish fans band . £2 a pint which is a bargain to say the least. Have quite a good hangover this morning. Thank you Dennark fantastic gracious hosts.
And the football wasn't bad either!
Bring on the sheep worriers

Your username is fitting for the Albion as a real football fan following club and country - good stuff.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
The bigger test will be Ghana, a team on the up, and had a more successful World Cup then us.

To say we were excellent is overstating it a bit. However, a quarter final place in the euros now looks promising rather than unlikely. It would still be an achievemet.

Dont France look good.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
England played well and deserved to win but, that said, this was a poor side by Danish standards and the vast numbers of empty seats tells its own story. Just over half-full - 21,000 there, 38,000 capacity.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
There's nothing unpatriotic in admitting that your national team is nothing like as good as it could or should be.

There is something intrinsically potty, however, in blaming all (or even most) of England's ills on one person.

Wasn't on about the fact we're not as good as we should be Al - I'm well aware we aren't (I've said before on paper we'd be top 4 in the world easily or certainly would have been 3 or 4 yrs ago instead of 6th best team in the world as we currently are on the rankings)

I wasn't digging at that, but to say you can't be BPTHERED to watch the national team play etc is not supporting them and thus a joke in my book - hence the patriotic comment and supporter comment earlier in thread.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here