Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Deniz Undav **Gone To Stuttgart 09/08/24**

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Don't get Club stance on Undav, Gilmour could go cheap or cheaper than alot of us would like, Gross...great servant but club won't stand in his way, Undav pushed from pillar to post...found form and personal happiness yet club being pedantic over a few quid when MOST of us know £25m is good money and an offer we are not likely to get again. Now IF Ferguson is injured then I get why club want him to stay.If he's threatened striking again i get clubs stance.I've also read that he wants a four year deal but Stuggart only three. I would like to think Hurzeler has spoken to both club and player. This is one weird saga but then we never do things the easy way. I get why alot of clubs find Bloom difficult to deal with and their fanbase the same. I wouldnt want it any other way and being a seagull is never boring.
Loads of assumption and false conclusions in this statement. Based on no actual information, only what you have gleaned from the Internet.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
But do you think we would ever play like that? Basically ten players feeding a goal hanger?
More to it than that though really, you can close players down in certain areas, without dropping too deep. You need an outlet….

We’ve just seen Southgate fail miserably as our CF constantly dropped too deep. It was just like a forwards vs defence exercise at times against Spain.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Please excuse the builders “off white” which I believe is actually magnolia
We had that exact same argument with tbe builders when we bought our new build. Told it would be ‘off white’ - turned up for the viewing when it was done, just before exchange and it’s clearly magnolia! The Mrs went off her nut, they eventually agreed to repaint it because I think they were scared of her (understandably!)! 😂

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
We had that exact same argument with tbe builders when we bought our new build. Told it would be ‘off white’ - turned up for the viewing when it was done, just before exchange and it’s clearly magnolia! The Mrs went off her nut, they eventually agreed to repaint it because I think they were scared of her (understandably!)! 😂
Yet you watch so many European games 😃👌

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
But do you think we would ever play like that? Basically ten players feeding a goal hanger?

I think you've taken me a little too literally.

Undav is more than a goal hanger. For Stuttgart he often played as more of a no.10 behind Guirassy.

But yes, I'd like to see him operating in and around the box in the centre of a front 3.

The Pilsbury Echo

Dec 30, 2015
Loads of assumption and false conclusions in this statement. Based on no actual information, only what you have gleaned from the Internet.
Christ on a bike...yes I know the Internet spouts utter shite most of the time but on this basis 99.5% of everything we read is crap. We may as well just shut North stand chat down and wait for news from No Nonsense Naylor!!!

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Christ on a bike...yes I know the Internet spouts utter shite most of the time but on this basis 99.5% of everything we read is crap. We may as well just shut North stand chat down and wait for news from No Nonsense Naylor!!!
Ok. Let's break it down:

"Don't get Club stance on Undav" (you actually dont know what is really happening. We have heqrd they Undav cant agree a deal too)

', Gilmour could go cheap or cheaper than alot of us would like," (or may not. It's not a stance. You have no evidence of anything)

"Gross...great servant but club won't stand in his way," (quite rightly. And he might have gone sooner if we hadnt come to an arrangement - you dont know what was agreed with him)

" Undav pushed from pillar to post...found form and personal happiness yet club being pedantic over a few quid when MOST of us know £25m is good money and an offer we are not likely to get again." (see above - and I'm loving how you seem to assume the club are crap at all this, in the face of masses of evidence to the contrary)

" Now IF Ferguson is injured then I get why club want him to stay.If he's threatened striking again i get clubs stance.I've also read that he wants a four year deal but Stuggart only three." (quite)

" I would like to think Hurzeler has spoken to both club and player." (and probably has)

"This is one weird saga" (no it isn't, it's negotiation viewed from the outside where you know no facts at all but seem to assume the worst of the club)

" but then we never do things the easy way." (what? This is bullshit)

" I get why alot of clubs find Bloom difficult to deal with" (what? Based on nothing at all. Ive never heard this or seen it referred to on here)

"and their fanbase the same." (see above. I think you might be a troll at this point)

" I wouldnt want it any other way" (well, apparently you would)

"and being a seagull is never boring." (the only factually correct thing in your whole incoherent ramble)

I hope that makes things more clear for you.

Last edited:

razer

Mar 10, 2019
Ormskirk, Lancashire
Ok. Let's break it down:

"Don't get Club stance on Undav" (you actually dont know what is really happening. We have heqrd they Undav cant agree a deal too)

', Gilmour could go cheap or cheaper than alot of us would like," (or may not. It's not a stance. You have no evidence of anything)

"Gross...great servant but club won't stand in his way," (quote rightly. And he might have gone sooner if we hadnt xone to an arrangement - you dont know what was agred with him)

" Undav pushed from pillar to post...found form and personal happiness yet club being pedantic over a few quid when MOST of us know £25m is good money and an offer we are not likely to get again." (see above - and I'm loving how you seem to assume the club are crap at all this, in the face of masses of evidence to the contrary)

" Now IF Ferguson is injured then I get why club want him to stay.If he's threatened striking again i get clubs stance.I've also read that he wants a four year deal but Stuggart only three." (quite)

" I would like to think Hurzeler has spoken to both club and player." (and probably has)

"This is one weird saga" (no it isn't, it's negotiation viewed from the outside where you know no facts at all but seem to assume the worst of the club)

" I get why alot of clubs find Bloom difficult to deal with" (what? Based on nothing at all. Ive never heard this or seenbit referred to on here)

"and their fanbase the same." (see above. I think you might be a trill at this point)

"and being a seagull is never boring." (the only factually correct thing in your whole incoherent ramble)

I hope that makes things more clear for toy.
You might want to get thinner fingers.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Deniz is a decent footballer. Good finishing and decent passing. He's just not quite as allround as a modern Premier League striker needs to be in order to be a regular starter. Ball control and technique isn't really up to it, and neither is his ability to muscle of defenders in a target-like role.

Could he be useful? Sure, but hopefully not. Joao Pedro, Julio Enciso, Evan Ferguson and Danny Welbeck should be more than enough given its likely to be just one man up front.

Think he'll go eventually and that we're just playing some market games.
Yet somehow with his poor technique and ball control, he scored 18 and made 10 goals. In the Bundesliga.

Han Solo

May 25, 2024
Yet somehow with his poor technique and ball control, he scored 18 and made 10 goals. In the Bundesliga.
His overall technique and control is poor by PL or La Liga standards. Its fine in the Bundesliga, and he has other good qualities that still make him good player.

There is no doubt Undav is a puzzle given the last 2 seasons, but looking like one that we won’t get to figure out so meh

The Pilsbury Echo

Dec 30, 2015
Ok. Let's break it down:

"Gross...great servant but club won't stand in his way," (quite rightly. And he might have gone sooner if we hadnt come to an arrangement - you dont know what was agreed with him)

" I get why alot of clubs find Bloom difficult to deal with" (what? Based on nothing at all. Ive never heard this or seen it referred to on here)

"and their fanbase the same." (see above. I think you might be a troll at this point)

I hope that makes things more clear for you.
Yep...everything's clear alright...but as you don't do assumption I will leave it there!

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Isn’t today the day (according to rumour from those purporting to be “in the know” ) when the deal is done or they pull out of negotiations and go elsewhere?

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Yep, end of week apparently. We’ll see.
Here is a conspiracy theory (i.e. an idea that is not supported by any credible evidence but will be believed by @Han Solo).

Dortmund want Undav and Tony know’s it! A plan was formed during the Groß discussions.

If they can get enough from West Ham for Füllkrug, I believe they’ll take Deniz, reunite him with Guirassy and pay us significantly more than Stuttgart would.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here