Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Deniz Undav **Gone To Stuttgart 09/08/24**

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
How long do we have left on his contract?

There is almost zero chance of him signing a new one with us you'd imagine if we force him to stay against his will.
2 more years. There might be interest from elsewhere perhaps?

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
We are certainly playing hardball this Summer with regards to Gross and Undav. A long way to go in the window and no pressure to sell so they could still go. If they did stay they would in all likelihood sign improved contracts just to keep them sweet.

Flounce

Nov 15, 2006
Rejecting this for Undav, but allegedly £12m for Gilmour is okay. Baffling to me
Different approach to a player vociferous in wanting out and a player who doesn’t but could be surplus to requirements of the new manager?

Gabbiano

Dec 18, 2017
Spank the Manc
Reading amongst online comments (I know) that Stuttgart fans think that since we triggered the buy back option, there is a clause that means we can only sell to them in this window.

The Pilsbury Echo

Dec 30, 2015
IF the figure of the bid is as stated then I do find it baffling that we are holding out for more. Imo either, Fab wants him to stay, club know of another destination for him and squeeze a bit more cash OR there is a bigger issue with Ferguson than we are led to believe. Interesting times but as many have said b4 best we trust the club.

phoenix

May 18, 2009
IF the figure of the bid is as stated then I do find it baffling that we are holding out for more. Imo either, Fab wants him to stay, club know of another destination for him and squeeze a bit more cash OR there is a bigger issue with Ferguson than we are led to believe. Interesting times but as many have said b4 best we trust the club.
£25 million £££££££ for clarity.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here