[Albion] Deniz Undav **Gone To Stuttgart 09/08/24**

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
think we just want to keep him
We always did.

But we are kind to players who have personal reasons for doing something else.

(Up to a (financial) point of course)

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021

So if that's true, (and it may be completely made up) Undav is basically saying, he'll go on strike, (or deliberately play badly?) if he has to come back?

Bit of a mess. But the club know what they are doing.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
So if that's true, (and it may be completely made up) Undav is basically saying, he'll go on strike, (or deliberately play badly?) if he has to come back?

Bit of a mess. But the club know what they are doing.
Seems to have convinced himself (and the market) that he's not slow, not lardy, and not bang average. Ah well, this is modern football, best bung a couple of million quid in his general direction, just to be on the safe side.

Football will eat itself :rolleyes:

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Seems to have convinced himself (and the market) that he's not slow, not lardy, and not bang average. Ah well, this is modern football, best bung a couple of million quid in his general direction, just to be on the safe side.

Football will eat itself :rolleyes:
I'm also thinking Nagelsman wouldn't have picked him for the euros if the stuff you're repeating endlessly in the hope that some people will start to believe it, was true

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I'm also thinking Nagelsman wouldn't have picked him for the euros if the stuff you're repeating endlessly in the hope that some people will start to believe it, was true
Made a big impact there then. I guess you never watched what you were seeing of the player while he was at the Albion then? Wonder why they shipped him out. Ooh, tricky one for the hard of thinking :dunce:

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
One day a club needs to nail a player and his agent(s) for breach of contract. I'm not saying Undav, becasue we know nothing, but players going on strike is bad news.
I would think that if there’s any truth in this then we’ll dig our heels in, which is what we may have done. We’ve done it before and I’m sure we will again.
He has a contract with us.

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Not sure he’s suited to the PL, one of those players that will score lots of goals around Europe but simply can’t replicate it in the best league in the world.

I’d be cashing in, if we can make £30m for him and that allows us to recruit someone like Matt O’Reilly from Celtic, then for me that’s a great bit of business.

We are well stocked in the attacking department, Undav doesn’t get in my starting XI if everyone is fit.

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed

Wait, that's the intention?

I assumed he was just on a wind up. :lolol:
You’re talking about a poster who historically has very poor judgment of players.

Pretty sure he used to refer to Glenn Murray as ‘one in ten Glenn’ and I think he also wrote off Alexis Macallister early on in his Albion career too 😂

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
We are well stocked in the attacking department, Undav doesn’t get in my starting XI if everyone is fit.
I agree.

But I guess everyone isn't fit

Welbeck is a nailed on starter and his fitness record has been terrific since he's been with us
Pedro won't be back for a while
Fergson, even longer
Osman, may be able to play that position, he looked good to me, but has limited experience
O'Mahoney, even less experienced and is presumably being lined up for a loan
Enciso, not currently with the squad but could play up there, is he preferred elsewhere though?

It looks like Fab will be looking to play 2 strikers for some or all of games, that means I guess you want 4 players who can play that position. It's plausible to me that we would be reluctant to sell while we wait for some sort of definite prognosis on Pedro and Ferguson

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
You’re talking about a poster who historically has very poor judgment of players.

Pretty sure he used to refer to Glenn Murray as ‘one in ten Glenn’ and I think he also wrote off Alexis Macallister early on in his Albion career too 😂
I guess he was bored those days as well.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
You come across as utterly bored. Why not try the olympics? There's some good events on
I am utterly bored. Bored of endlessly repeating the same old truisms for the hard of thinking. Tho somehow filling this endless close season with trips to the Beach and to Marina Spoons and - if I'm really bored - a minute or two of Olympic BMX biking :yawn:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here