Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Deniz Undav **Gone To Stuttgart 09/08/24**

Hiheidi

Dec 27, 2022
Possibly although would it be prudent to spunk the lot ond now more on Deniz.
They probably view a tour in the champions league as we did the Europa great but we aren’t going to break the bank trying to compete.

Fair enough. They'll have to start looking at cheaper less proven targets then, like we did.

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
They probably view a tour in the champions league as we did the Europa great but we aren’t going to break the bank trying to compete.

You're forgetting amortization.

pigmanovich

Good Old Sausage by the Sea
Mar 16, 2024
London
To be fair, if they don't, they'll be down two quality strikers heading into a CL campaign. Not that the fans get a vote but I'd be upset as a Stuttgart supporter.

fly high

Aug 25, 2011
in a house
If they signed a contract which valued him at €20m then tough, if we are prepared to sell him that's what they have to pay whether they can afford it or not.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I’m getting slightly worried that Fabian is spending a lot of time on phone calls to Germany to players he wants to keep who seemingly want to leave…
I would not lose any sleep over Fabian spending too much time on the Jelly bone
If you have any German friends you will know that conversations are usually short and to the point.

Han Solo

May 25, 2024
I'm sure Hurzeler has called pretty much every first team player, its not that big of a deal.
Nothing will happen until Germany is out though. If he is caught with having his focus anywhere but the Euros, he'll probably not get another minute.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
At 19+ German goals a season in a four year contract, I think we’d want to charge around £422,500 per anticipated goal. That’s a fee of £32m.

I think there are a few clubs that would pay the fee. If Stuttgart get him for £20m or so, they’ll have an absolute bargain if he keeps his goals to games ratio going.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here