Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Deluded Southerners

Feb 14, 2010
Since retiring Sprake has been forced to undergo seven operations on his back.[8] He subsequently kept his profile low, returning to his native Wales. His comments to the Daily Mirror about former Leeds manager Don Revie and club captain Billy Bremner regarding match-fixing,[9] stuck in the craw of his Leeds team-mates, all of whom were fiercely protective of their manager and the team's reputation. As such, Sprake has remained the only member of Revie's team who has been excluded completely by the club, uninvited to team reunions and funerals,

hopper_182

Sep 25, 2008
Robbed you say? :laugh:

We totally dominated the game, you didn't even have a shot apart from the penalty which wasn't even in the box, the red card was looked like a bad tackle but i've seen only yellows given, i would like to know what game the part timers Southerner radio commentators were watching judging by your posts on here.

How long till you sod off to oldhams board? or have you signed up already? :wanker:

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
So why didn't Leeds win then?

Feb 14, 2010
Since retiring Sprake has been forced to undergo seven operations on his back.[8] He subsequently kept his profile low, returning to his native Wales. His comments to the Daily Mirror about former Leeds manager Don Revie and club captain Billy Bremner regarding match-fixing,[9] stuck in the craw of his Leeds team-mates, all of whom were fiercely protective of their manager and the team's reputation. As such, Sprake has remained the only member of Revie's team who has been excluded completely by the club, uninvited to team reunions and funerals,

Was it a fix?

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Choking Leeds. Same old, same old.

Greg Norman. Jean Van de Velde. Any British tennis player. Leeds United. All famed for choking.

Feel free to add to the list chaps.

See you next season!:wave:

Choking on together!!

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
9 Jan, 15:00 Leeds United 1 - 1 Wycombe Wanderers League One
16 Jan, 15:00 Exeter City 2 - 0 Leeds United League One
23 Jan, 17:15 Tottenham Hotspur 2 - 2 Leeds United FA Cup
26 Jan, 19:45 Swindon Town 3 - 0 Leeds United League One
30 Jan, 15:00 Leeds United 2 - 0 Colchester United League One
February
3 Feb, 19:45 Leeds United 1 - 3 Tottenham Hotspur FA Cup
6 Feb, 15:00 Hartlepool United 2 - 2 Leeds United League One
13 Feb, 15:00 Leyton Orient 1 - 1 Leeds United League One
16 Feb, 19:45 Leeds United 1 - 2 Walsall League One
20 Feb, 15:00 Leeds United 1 - 1 Brighton & Hove Albion League One

Oh dear! Oh dear!!!! 7 points from the last 8 league games.

No further questions your honour!

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
February

Oh dear! Oh dear!!!!

:lolol:
You're not a big club anymore :thumbsup:

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.

We totally dominated the game, you didn't even have a shot apart from the penalty which wasn't even in the box, the red card was looked like a bad tackle but i've seen only yellows given, i would like to know what game the part timers Southerner radio commentators were watching judging by your posts on here.

Sunshine! With a name like that you must be so stupid that it is not fair to reply to your simpleton's post! :wrong:

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.

In the Daily Mirror? It is unlikely to be read by many of us middle-class Brighton fans then! :D

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

It must be heartbreaking for a supporter of such a " Massive " club to only just scrape a draw against a 10 man team in the 94th minute ? I sincerely hope you don't choke again and you make your promotion this season, then can get some proper spankings.
You are an arrogant and bullying team who feel the footballing world owes you a favour. If we never played you again you wouldn't be missed.

Brighton1

Jun 10, 2004
Newhaven

You f***ing inbred northern monkey.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
February

Oh dear! Oh dear!!!! 7 points from the last 8 league games.

You might well have shut the Yorkshire twat up for good with that. :laugh:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
If that was a fabulous Brighton performance i would hate to see a bad one, that was an awful game with one awful team and one appaling one.

Who cares what you think. How many points have you dropped in the last month? Face it you're gonna choke again, how funny is that? See you next season :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here