Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Deluded Southerners

Haydn-4

May 4, 2008
The Lab.
I feel Leeds were the best team to have visited the Withdean this season having said that; nothing would please me more than them to screw the rest of their season up. We bolster our squad for a promotion push next season and do the double over them, then we'll see who's a massive club.

Milton Keynes Seagull

Sep 28, 2003
Milton Keynes
Blast, bugger, shite! There I was stuck in bloody MK as usual, watching Sky Soccer Special. The Albion are winning 1-0. Hooray!! Double hooray as I had got £5 on at Jennings Bet at 6-1 for an Albion win. Then just as I had put my shoes on to go and get £35 notes the inevitable "A goal at Elland Road".

AAAAArgh!:rant:

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Robbed you say? :laugh:

We totally dominated the game, you didn't even have a shot apart from the penalty which wasn't even in the box, the red card was looked like a bad tackle but i've seen only yellows given, i would like to know what game the part timers Southerner radio commentators were watching judging by your posts on here.

How many corners did we get ??? Doesn't sound like a team holding out for a draw....LUA LUA skinned your full-back almost everytime

throbinson

Feb 18, 2009
Shropshire

We totally dominated the game, you didn't even have a shot apart from the penalty which wasn't even in the box, the red card was looked like a bad tackle but i've seen only yellows given, i would like to know what game the part timers Southerner radio commentators were watching judging by your posts on here.

Strange my brother was at the game and he said we were all over you in 2nd half

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
If Leeds play like that for the rest of the season they wont even make the play-offs :)

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
I feel Leeds were the best team to have visited the Withdean this season having said that; nothing would please me more than them to screw the rest of their season up. We bolster our squad for a promotion push next season and do the double over them, then we'll see who's a massive club.

Agree, I think they're the best club we've played at home this season. But they were woeful today in comparison.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales

Totally dominated the game? Sorry to break this to you but you were the team in white.

shoreham moonraker

Apr 11, 2009
sorry to be a swindon fan posting in a brighton football thread (i try and stay out the football ones) but its f***ing leeds so here we go......

Hahahahaha f*** off you bottlers. We tore you to shreds the other week we are 7 points behind with a game in hand and you have still to play us. Carry on this way and by the time we visit you at easter we will be above you. Champions of europe? Youre not even champions of Yorkshire.

Feb 15, 2010
sorry to be a swindon fan posting in a brighton football thread (i try and stay out the football ones) but its f***ing leeds so here we go......

Hahahahaha f*** off you bottlers. We tore you to shreds the other week we are 7 points behind with a game in hand and you have still to play us. Carry on this way and by the time we visit you at easter we will be above you. Champions of europe? Youre not even champions of Yorkshire.

Well done, was it your favourite moment as a Swindon fan this famous 3-0 win?

When is the DVD released?

FLOG GNAW

Banned
Sep 21, 2009
Under Your Skin.
I'm sorry we didn't let your giant club get 3 points. How dare we.

There are tribes in the Amazon rainforest that we haven't discovered that support your amazing club. I know I only went cos its Leeds. :thumbsup:

Oh btw, You are to BIG for the top flight. You made it boring as you always WON.

shoreham moonraker

Apr 11, 2009
no my favourite moment was winning the league cup in 1969 3-1 against arsenal closely followed by a 4-0 demolishing of oxford. two weeks ago doesnt come in the top 50 get over yourself.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Lets face it we were awful again like much of the past month and got what we deserved from the game but i came on here to find posts of a "fantastic Brighton performance" but you were just utterly abysmal with no intention of winning the game, you came and spoiled and played for a 0-0 draw until you happend to get a penalty.

feck me mate just how old are you the mighty Leeds when they were mighty played like that for years and won no end of stuff including the final against the Arsenal when sniffer Clark scored with his head and I was there in the end he scored.
thats when LeedsUnitedWHERE a massive club
change your name or better still PISS off

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
He's right though isn't he.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Am I still dreaming. Did lowly Brighton manage to draw against the champions of europe, LEEDS !. Incredible really.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here