NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Whereas you want to pay nothing for the dross that is GBeebies, and the BBC is highly respected the world over.
Funny little Nazi boy, aren't you? :)

I salute your indefatigability :bowdown:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Last edited:

Jan 30, 2008
It may not be mince but I dispute that it's a brain.

Someone once posted that he's a good bloke.

I assume he's not being seen by the NHS or probation services for self-detrimental behaviours.

So, thick and nasty it is, then ???

Apparently some of the mods have a game ongoing, to mock him (vide the NSC algorithms and the shadow parody account) until he breaks down and gets banned. More fun than foxhunting I suppose :lolol:

And yet he carries on and on. If only the Germans had such commitment they might have won the war. Although, what one gains in commitment one may lose in wherewithall. Sad, really. :shrug:

All my fans love me H :)
Regards
DF

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
so, just bagashite, then?

Never **** with the delusional. They are always winners. Even when they lose.

wendy beats up Das Reich.jpg

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
And here we have nasty Nick sticking the boot in

https://youtu.be/voQNJhsu5cg

Regards
DF

I've got 1 minute and 30 seconds in to this and so far they have: -
- compared viewing figure from the last few weeks to the 80's when there were only 4 channels towatch and no streaming services.
- asked their guest to talk about the 'woke' story lines of Eastenders only for him to rather awkwardly reply "I haven't watched it for years"

I have to wonder if it is worth carry on with this level of journalism. Surely even you can't see this as quality television, even if it is your echo chamber?

edit: the main "woke" incident they are discussing is Nick and lofty being gay??? Surely the two of them haven't been in it together since the 80's? When things weren't 'woke'.

Is this the standard on this 'news' channel? It's a car crash!

Last edited:

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
I've got 1 minute and 30 seconds in to this and so far they have: -
- compared viewing figure from the last few weeks to the 80's when there were only 4 channels towatch and no streaming services.
- asked their guest to talk about the 'woke' story lines of Eastenders only for him to rather awkwardly reply "I haven't watched it for years"

I have to wonder if it is worth carry on with this level of journalism. Surely even you can't see this as quality television, even if it is your echo chamber?

edit: the main "woke" incident they are discussing is Nick and lofty being gay??? Surely the two of them haven't been in it together since the 80's? When things weren't 'woke'.

Is this the standard on this 'news' channel? It's a car crash!

It purports to be focusing on the stuff that matters - you know, the important stuff that other news channels don't address.
It certainly fills that brief, and panders to the lowest of the low.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
It just gets worse

https://youtu.be/AKr9vpoWFwE

Regards
DF

"Should be a hate crime and an arrestable offence."

Can you imagine if one of your imagined 'lefties' had said this about something? You would be screaming 'free speech' and 'snowflake at them." You twits at the extremes of politics at the moment are really tieing yourselves in knots with this shit. It's funny really that you have all become that which you claim to despise.

'The voice of reason' :lolol::lolol: absolute plums the lot of you.

Did he really just get the lyrics of Rule Brittania wrong? Just the most shallow piece of research would have assisted him there. :lolol::lolol::lolol:

. . . and this is the shit that you are using to form your opinions about stuff PPF? I assume you don't wonder why no-one takes you seriously

*** quick check to make sure its not the parody account ***

Nope, he means it!

Edit: Did he really just accuse them of using an event to further their own political bias, just after banging on about refugees on a video about EU flags at the Proms. "You couldn't make it up" indeed.

. . . the hard right and hard left are so devoid of self-awareness it is hilarious. :lolol::lolol:

PPF do you really believe this drivel? I mean honestly?

Last edited:

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
It purports to be focusing on the stuff that matters - you know, the important stuff that other news channels don't address.
It certainly fills that brief, and panders to the lowest of the low.

If this is a representation of the channel, it would appear that the viewers are prepared to exchange standards of journalism for an echo of their opinions (arguably formed by years of poor journalism standards from Murdoch et al). Shouldn't be surprised really.

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
If this is a representation of the channel, it would appear that the viewers are prepared to exchange standards of journalism for an echo of their opinions (arguably formed by years of poor journalism standards from Murdoch et al). Shouldn't be surprised really.

It doesn't surprise me, either, but it seems to be on the wane, despite that. One to be consigned to the 'wish we hadn't bothered' bin, before long.
Truly laughable.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
It doesn't surprise me, either, but it seems to be on the wane, despite that. One to be consigned to the 'wish we hadn't bothered' bin, before long.
Truly laughable.

Poor journalism standards really aren't going to sustain viewers with more than half a brain. Then, as you say, you are just left with the dregs wanting to hear the same poorly researched and illogical nonsense they already believe.

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
Poor journalism standards really aren't going to sustain viewers with more than half a brain. Then, as you say, you are just left with the dregs wanting to hear the same poorly researched and illogical nonsense they already believe.

There's a part of me that hopes that the fairy will be the last one watching, right up until (and probably after) the little dot fades, for the last time. :)

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
It may not be mince but I dispute that it's a brain.

Someone once posted that he's a good bloke.

I assume he's not being seen by the NHS or probation services for self-detrimental behaviours.

So, thick and nasty it is, then ???

Apparently some of the mods have a game ongoing, to mock him (vide the NSC algorithms and the shadow parody account) until he breaks down and gets banned. More fun than foxhunting I suppose :lolol:

And yet he carries on and on. If only the Germans had such commitment they might have won the war. Although, what one gains in commitment one may lose in wherewithall. Sad, really. :shrug:

Come on mate , you're better than this .......you are slipping into rather unsavoury territory with this.

Jan 30, 2008
"Should be a hate crime and an arrestable offence."

Can you imagine if one of your imagined 'lefties' had said this about something? You would be screaming 'free speech' and 'snowflake at them." You twits at the extremes of politics at the moment are really tieing yourselves in knots with this shit. It's funny really that you have all become that which you claim to despise.

'The voice of reason' :lolol::lolol: absolute plums the lot of you.

Did he really just get the lyrics of Rule Brittania wrong? Just the most shallow piece of research would have assisted him there. :lolol::lolol::lolol:

. . . and this is the shit that you are using to form your opinions about stuff PPF? I assume you don't wonder why no-one takes you seriously

*** quick check to make sure its not the parody account ***

Nope, he means it!

Edit: Didi'd be asking the questuon he really just accuse them of using an event to further their own political bias, just after banging on about refugees on a video about EU flags at the Proms. "You couldn't make it up" indeed.

. . . the hard right and hard left are so devoid of self-awareness it is hilarious. :lolol::lolol:

PPF do you really believe this drivel? I mean honestly?

I'd be asking the question as to why people still feel the need to wave a flag that has nothing to do with this country
At a event celebrating Britishness , appalling behaviour from a bunch of sad acts
Regards
DF

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I'd be asking the question as to why people still feel the need to wave a flag that has nothing to do with this country
At a event celebrating Britishness , appalling behaviour from a bunch of sad acts
Regards
DF

Of course, you would, you are asking the exact question they want you to. good boy.

Keep fighting for free speech while ceding your free-thinking. :lolol::lolol:

"It should be a hate crime and an arrestable offence" - sounds like left-wing snowflakery from 'the voice of reason' to me :lolol::lolol::lolol:

hard to tell the hard left and hard right apart these days they sound so similar.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Come on mate , you're better than this .......you are slipping into rather unsavoury territory with this.

Perhaps your're right. Original post now deleted.

H's an annoying troll, though :shrug:

:thumbsup:

Last edited:

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Perhaps your're right. Original post now deleted.

H's an annoying troll, though :shrug:

:thumbsup:

He's certainly got your goat hasn't he....:lolol: Brexit is possibly the biggest example of divide and conquer/smoke and mirrors in contemporary history. It is difficult to see much benefit from isolating yourself from a major trading block particularly with all the red tape here there and everywhere , the fact that our kids will find it a lot harder to travel to , remain in and work in a host of European countries , my personal view is that Brexit is a massive mistake , it has been voted for by the people who it will effect the least and as if it wasn't going to be hard enough you are all battling / living with covid which , i would say is bound to surge in the colder , darker, wetter months.....it really is all rather depressing, i wonder if Bojo has the minerals to admit it's a massive mistake and repeat the vote.....one could have said that something so important should have at least been the best of 3 spread over a 5 or 6 year period.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here