Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Defund the BBC.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Ah ageism..... it's one of the last desperate go-to distractions for a pointless poster.....

anything will do when you are losing.....

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
For the elderly (not seeking to claim victimisation status) can I suggest walking football as a healthy alternative ... I believe [MENTION=396]WATFORD zero[/MENTION] can recommend this option :thumbsup:

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Thanks for making direct contact.

That''s much politer.

I am glad you could acknowledge yourself in the comment too... it's a good step.

You're very welcome. If you need any help re spelling or grammar let me know, (I'm not perfect but its obvious you need quite a bit of help) see also productive hobbies for senior citizens :thumbsup:

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
You're very welcome. If you need any help re spelling or grammar let me know, (I'm not perfect but its obvious you need quite a bit of help) see also productive hobbies for senior citizens :thumbsup:

'it's'... but apart from that the reputation you have earned over time is intact.....

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
See, not perfect, yet you continually judge others *tut*

Wrong.... I judge what they say and do - not them. That seems to be more like your approach....

I don't know you; for all I know you might be a decent person.... I only judge the attitudes you expound on here and the way you express them

Over to you for a last word on this because it really is a pointless distraction from the thread topic....

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
See, not perfect, yet you continually judge others *tut*

Bless, you are full of it since you've got yourself a few shifts in the last couple of weeks, but well done on getting a job after so many years of embarrassing yourself on here every waking hour. I particularly like the way you instantly developed an appreciation of Friday night and excellent sense of humour about those who were in the same position as you a couple of weeks back :thumbsup:

If they are it makes sense why they are apparently friendless and never leave their home spending every waking hour posting wanky tweets and YouTube videos...
I have to say not having you on here constantly could even be considered the first real 'Brexit Benefit'. Let's hope this continues and you manage to keep this job this time. Give it a few more weeks and you could even give advice to some of the others in your gang currently seeking employment, to save them spending 'every waking hour' etc

I'm only joking, we all had shit jobs when we were teenagers, it's part of the rites of passage towards becoming an adult. Good luck with it :wink:

Last edited:

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
More helpful suggestions providing useful pastimes for the retired/elderly/infirm in their twilight years available on Google [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Fitzcarraldo

Nov 12, 2010
Nope , even Mr lever has joined the' if you can't beat them join them 'brigade, thanks for you concern though if only there were more people like you in the Bear pit

Regards
DF

I remember the good old days when those in their twilight years, the elderly/senior citizens mainly focused on their grandkids, puzzles, gardening instead of posting endless wanky echo chamber Youtube vids on a football forum ...

I agree JC. If only your fellow travellers could hear you. Youtube algorithms can turn a brain to mince, if isn't mince already of course

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
When the Tory’s leave government, some sanity returns to Britain, the Brexit mess is reversed (all of which will happen at some point, not soon but it will happen, the way the country is run now is unsustainable) people will shake their heads and laugh, amused that there was once a movement to try to get rid of the BBC, The BBC!!! Hahaha!

Jan 30, 2008
When the Tory’s leave government, some sanity returns to Britain, the Brexit mess is reversed (all of which will happen at some point, not soon but it will happen, the way the country is run now is unsustainable) people will shake their heads and laugh, amused that there was once a movement to try to get rid of the BBC, The BBC!!! Hahaha!

No one's trying to get rid of it Nibble , the arguement is £159 for left wing propaganda and woke ideology ,fine if that floats your boat but there's loads of people who would prefer a choice

It's only a matter of time before it's defunded , happy days eh ?

Regards
DF

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
No one's trying to get rid of it Nibble , the arguement is £159 for left wing propaganda and woke ideology ,fine if that floats your boat but there's loads of people who would prefer a choice

It's only a matter of time before it's defunded , happy days eh ?

Regards
DF

Whereas you want to pay nothing for the dross that is GBeebies, and the BBC is highly respected the world over.
Funny little Nazi boy, aren't you? :)

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here