Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Defund the BBC.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

Don’t they look destitute in their lovely summer dresses. One of them can’t even afford a face covering, poor mite. Typical bloody Boomers .. gimme gimme gimme. “what’s for me”? “What can I get for free”? “Where’s my discount”? “Where’s my free license”? They probably sent it to the second home in Alicante or maybe the static home in Chichester.

Money grubbing old *****.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Don’t they look destitute in their lovely summer dresses. One of them can’t even afford a face covering, poor mite. Typical bloody Boomers .. gimme gimme gimme. “what’s for me”? “What can I get for free”? “Where’s my discount”? “Where’s my free license”? They probably sent it to the second home in Alicante or maybe the static home in Chichester.

Money grubbing old *****.

batteries dead...??

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
418cd23594cadb595467ae96ccdeac1a.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
for what it's worth I think Lineker is a very good presenter and from an interview comes across as a really warm, genuine human being, not to mention the fact he is an England legend, does patriotism not count in this argument?. The spiteful assault on him and others, such as the duke and duchess (glad he sued the mail on sunday btw - good work), hounded out by the gutter press, is a stain on our country. More fool anyone who perpetuates the hate, the jokes on you.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
418cd23594cadb595467ae96ccdeac1a.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Gary's not going to shag you, even with that red lipstick. No point obsessing yourself over him.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
As usual, the Cretin Crew on here focusing on entirely the wrong things. It's incredibly sad that because of easily malleable people like this we are at risk of crippling or even losing one of the best institutions this country has ever produced. Yes, it has it's faults, like any large organisation but overall it is a force of immense good. Just like we threw away the EU because of lies, exaggeration and lack of foresight, I fear we will do the same with the NHS and the BBC. It's a tragedy that these sacred institutions are being pulled apart by people that aren't even capable of keeping their own house in order.

GrizzlingGammon

Dec 15, 2018
This just seems to be a thread of people angry and obsessed about people that are more successful in life than themselves.

"I've made a shit job of my life, so I will break everything"

D

Deleted member 2719

Not sure if this has already been posted.

I got an email asking for feedback which I always do for extremely good or bad companies.

Heres is the link if you want to feedback.

I put them in the latter group they have been sliding for years but gone off the cliff face in the past 5 years IMO.

Why not go and give them some feedback.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/send/u61149175

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
If you don’t like the BBC, why don’t you just opt out? It’s pretty easy.
The problem I have with the oldies is that they don’t want to pay for it but they want to watch it. Means testing would be the way forward here.

GrizzlingGammon

Dec 15, 2018
The fee also covers contributions to the broadband rollout and upgrades, the freeview and freesat services.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
One would think there is some kind of obligatory tax to pay Linekar and nobody receives anything in return.
Radio 1, 1xtra, 2, 3, 4, 4xtra
BBC sounds
BBC 1
BBC 2
BBC4
CBeebies
News 24
BBC Parliament
The World Service
International education schemes
Audio description
Signed programs
Open University pairing

Those are just the services I can think of off the top of my head. I’m sure their international presence is huge .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here