Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Defund the BBC.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
They get angry about Subjects they know little about, things they don't have first hand evidence of and people they don't know, the fake media enemies. Immigrants, the EU, Bureacrats for example. Then give them the catchy buzz words as the weapons to hurl at the other side or anyone who challenges these views, like 'woke'

You try and help them by pointing this out and how their minds are controlled but alas, unlikely they would swallow their pride and admit their gullibility, because it doesn't need to be true as long as it fits their world views.

Divide and rule...

the irony .........oh the irony , run along and get yer jab eh...?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
They get angry about Subjects they know little about, things they don't have first hand evidence of and people they don't know, the fake media enemies. Immigrants, the EU, Bureacrats for example. Then give them the catchy buzz words as the weapons to hurl at the other side or anyone who challenges these views, like 'woke'

You try and help them by pointing this out and how their minds are controlled but alas, unlikely they would swallow their pride and admit their gullibility, because it doesn't need to be true as long as it fits their world views.

Divide and rule...

I don’t know how it bothers them so much. They must feel very threatened. I’m aware of transgender issues, Drag Race, gender fluidity etc
None of it really affects me but good on those who are living their best life.
Some of the gender stuff wall seems a bit ridiculous, males being on women’s sports teams for one but on the whole, live and let live.
I wonder if perhaps the objectors have somewhere along the line not had the guts to go for their dream and are bitter that others have.
Coupled with a natural bent toward prejudice, you have a group of bitter, angry gammons who are struggling in a changing world.
I suppose one should try and sympathise but it’s hard when they act like such ignoramus’s on here.
Sydney used to seem to have a sense of humour about it all. Now he’s morphed into a strange, angry, gammon. I think he’s too easily lead by the likes of Baker Lite and Mouldy Boots. He’s lost his way a bit .

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
I don’t know how it bothers them so much.
Sydney used to seem to have a sense of humour about it all. Now he’s morphed into a strange, angry, gammon. I think he’s too easily lead by the likes of Baker Lite and Mouldy Boots. He’s lost his way a bit .

clearly you have no concerns about what kind of life your kids are going to have .........that'll be it from me , i know a vindictive smartarse when i smell one ......:)

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
you and your pigeon holes .....ffs.......:mad:

So you are. Jesus wept. I thought you were a bit of an odd bloke but I always had you down as quite intelligent. You’re destroying my image of you Sydney!!! Stop it.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
clearly you have no concerns about what kind of life your kids are going to have .........that'll be it from me , i know a vindictive smartarse when i smell one ......:)

I would hope my kids don’t get in a tizzy over a program about drag queens or a lad they don’t know, who wants to be a lass.
Goodbye. Again. lol :)

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
please tell me you haven't had the opportunity to breed.

Thankfully, it takes more than just the opportunity to breed. It takes balls, so I very much doubt that he has.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Thankfully, it takes more than just the opportunity to breed. It takes balls, so I very much doubt that he has.

My balls are okay. It’s actually my micro-penis that has proven to be the problem.

Jan 30, 2008
I think the way the world is heading is confusing you and making you angry.
It’s just an enlightenment. Yes, it may be unsettling for you but think of all the people who now have the freedom to be who they want to be, live life to their full potential in a world where the opinions of silly old fools like you, are no longer relevant. Let’s celebrate that.

I can imagine your poor offspring rolling their eyes at the dinner table everytime you start talking. Your wife putting her hand on yours in an attempt to calm you.

I see you as having the sort of relationship Alan Partridge has with his kids.

Anyway, hope you’re over yesterday’s grandad meltdown and today is a bit calmer for you babes.

You should get out in the fresh air Nibble or is it to cold for you ???
Regards
DF

Jan 30, 2008

Jan 30, 2008

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here