Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Defund the BBC.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
How many people do you think.would be interested in a Hand full of drag Queens mincing about in front of Graham Norton:lolol:

Regards
DF

12 Million on live broadcast and 15.6 Million on iPlayer. It would appear your finger is not on the pulse. Who would have thought? I imagine you're too busy watching Nazi Sharks On Benefits over on UKTVplay

For someone claiming to be a BHA supporter, you're quite the homophobe. As has been said many times on here, NSC is a great place and it's mods and Bozza do a fantastic job. But they thoroughly let themselves down by continually giving you a free pass to be a homophobe, racist, Nazi and holocaust denier. I don't know what you have on Bozza but you're a bloody disgrace to BHAFC, NSC and the human race in general.

Last edited:

Jan 30, 2008
12 Million on live broadcast and 15.6 Million on iPlayer. It would appear your finger is not on the pulse. Who would have thought? I imagine you're too busy watching Nazi Sharks On Benefits over on UKTVplay

For someone claiming to be a BHA supporter, you're quite the homophobe. As has been said many times on here, NSC is a great place and it's mods and Bozza do a fantastic job. But they thoroughly let themselves down by continually giving you a free pass to be a homophobe, racist, Nazi and holocaust denier. I don't know what you have on Bozza but you're a bloody disgrace to BHAFC, NSC and the human race in general.

Morning chunky Grizzler says 6.5 you're saying 12 million ? Must be more cross dressers in the closet ?
Regards
DF

Last edited:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut

Unless you can back up those comments about having something on Bozza I suggest you delete, apologise or take a break.

We all know PPF's views on things, I can't stand them, don't share them, but unless he puts out something that is explicitly homophobic, racist, anti-semitic then he's entitled to be here. He's been banned on a number of occasions in the past and these days toes the line, does nothing for his 'cause' apart from showing it is based on ignorance and fear.

That's the price you pay for living in a liberal democracy, and the irony is that both you and PPF want to deny other people a voice because their view of the world doesn't tie in with yours.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Unless you can back up those comments about having something on Bozza I suggest you delete, apologise or take a break.

We all know PPF's views on things, I can't stand them, don't share them, but unless he puts out something that is explicitly homophobic, racist, anti-semitic then he's entitled to be here. He's been banned on a number of occasions in the past and these days toes the line, does nothing for his 'cause' apart from showing it is based on ignorance and fear.

That's the price you pay for living in a liberal democracy, and the irony is that both you and PPF want to deny other people a voice because their view of the world doesn't tie in with yours.

“What’s he got on..” is quite a common phrase people use when someone is inexplicably getting away with something.

Regarding someone referring to a drag competition as “mincing about”, I’m surprised that’s a view I should accept.

As for the rest of it, we’ll have to agree to disagree.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I’d like to “defund” Fiona Bruce.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Regarding someone referring to a drag competition as “mincing about”, I’m surprised that’s a view I should accept.

As for the rest of it, we’ll have to agree to disagree.

So therefore you are standing by your comment that PPF 'has something on Bozza' that prevents him from having a permanent ban?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I’d like to “defund” Fiona Bruce.

Worst personal moment of the last 12 months was when I was on BBC 6 O'Clock News with Fiona Bruce in the chair, and they got my name, job title and location wrong, it was a heartbreaker as I was just about to use some of my best lines :rave:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
So therefore you are standing by your comment that PPF 'has something on Bozza' that prevents him from having a permanent ban?

As explained in my edit, you’re taking that too literally. If it’s caused offence or overstepped a mark, you all have my apologies.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Worst personal moment of the last 12 months was when I was on BBC 6 O'Clock News with Fiona Bruce in the chair, and they got my name, job title and location wrong, it was a heartbreaker as I was just about to use some of my best lines :rave:

Definitely needs defunding.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Bullshit
Regards
DF

Is this the latest NSC autocorrect. Whatever you type gets automatically changed to 'Bullshit' Regards etc ?

If so, it's certainly an improvement in quality of post and takes away the very slight risk of you growing a pair and actually saying something Anti-Semitic, Racist, Homophobic, Glorifying of football violence, Holocaust denying, or Nazi supporting, rather than just hinting at it.

Everyone's a winner :thumbsup:

Jan 30, 2008
Is this the latest NSC autocorrect. Whatever you type gets automatically changed to 'Bullshit' Regards etc ?

If so, it's certainly an improvement in quality of post and takes away the very slight risk of you growing a pair and actually saying something Anti-Semitic, Racist, Homophobic, Glorifying of football violence, Holocaust denying, or Nazi supporting, rather than just hinting at it.

Everyone's a winner :thumbsup:

Afternoon chunky :fishing:
Regards
DF

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
How is something on Iplayer being rammed down your throat?

And....there we go. The truth always outs. No genuine concern for the pensioners, just a general fear and dislike of minority groups or anything “woke”

As if we didn’t know that anyway.

oooohhhw do run along geezlets .......thank god my kids didn't have to deal with this shyte........pucker up now boys ....xxxxx

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
oooohhhw do run along geezlets .......thank god my kids didn't have to deal with this shyte........pucker up now boys ....xxxxx

I got news for you buddy, the world is only getting gayer and browner, so dinosaurs like you are in for a rough ride.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here