Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Defoe joins Ason Villa

Il Duce

Sussex 'till I die
Aug 19, 2006
NW8
Defoe was Tottenham's biggest threat last night. Once he was taken off the game slowed down. Keane is class but past it, Berbatov doesn't give a shit about Tottenham and Darren Bent is f***ing crap. Tottenham are a club run by morons.

Oh, and Defoe probably gets some weird buzz out of f***ing a racist up the arse. That's my opinion on the the main issue.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Defoe was Tottenham's biggest threat last night. Once he was taken off the game slowed down. Keane is class but past it, Berbatov doesn't give a shit about Tottenham and Darren Bent is f***ing crap. Tottenham are a club run by morons.

Oh, and Defoe probably gets some weird buzz out of f***ing a racist up the arse. That's my opinion on the the main issue.

Agree with all of that bar Keane is past it....do me a favour, hes top notch and not in his prime yet

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks

Keane past it?

He scored most goals in Prem league last year

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Defoe and Mears were on 'Buying a million pound place in the sun' or something last night. I only saw the first few minutes - the build of their £3m mansion in Herts was nearing completion and they had some spare cash so they were looking for a £2m holiday home in Majorca, I think it was.

It was quite amusing as it goes. Both played up to typecast as ignorant stupid nouveau-riche twats and then at the end of the programme the announcer regretfully had to admit that since shooting the doc, they had in fact split up so no dream house after all.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
This is quite a big NSC exclusive it would seem, being as I can still find no confirmed reports of this move

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Robbie Keane Is Shit.

I've heard That He Is Only In The Tottingham Side Because He Is Irish.

it is a well known fact that anyone who writes with capitals on every word* is a cock and nothing they write in such a manner has no meaning what so ever.

:ban:

(*exceptions for titles)

stan miguell

Oct 31, 2007
You were funny to begin with, but the novelty has worn off now...give up

well said mate. this bloke is some kind of idiot!

Nicky Rust

Jan 3, 2008
Hove
Jesus Christ! Why buy a player who cant even get into the Spurs team! i dont care what people say about him, he is shite wiped of a tree!!, head down and shoot is how you sum hes game up!. The Leon Knight of the Premeirship without the badmouth,how many times does he score when he plays? how many chances does he get when he plays? did anyone see the Arsenal match? or the West-ham match? or the Chelsea match last season?

Certain to be nearly as bad as the Harwood 8mill transfer!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here