Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Harewood made Bas look good.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Maloney and Petrov have not been regulars. Plus Petrov plays in the centre.

Maloney has been pretty good when I've seen them play, scores a few great free-kicks as well but looks like he's off back to Celtic. I think Petrov has been used on the right this season although not his natural position.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
When MON first arrived there played 4-3-3 with Agbo and Moore sort of one the wings. Reckon they'll do the same thing now with Defoe and Agbo coming in from the flanks. Think Moore is losing ground. Anyway can't rely on Agbo staying fit all season and Defoe may not be as quick but he is the more rounded player.

How is he more rounded? Agbo can head, pass, hold the ball the up. Defoe has head down, run and shoot

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
surly if this was true ssn would have picked up on it and they haven't

footychick

Nicola
Dec 8, 2005
Soham, United Kingdom
Here's a COMPLETELY GRATUITOUS picture of Jermaine's [recently] EX-missus.

charlotte-mears.jpg

She's from Burwell down the road from me.
I was rather looking forward to a big 'Hello' wedding round here lol.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Defoe and Mears were on 'Buying a million pound place in the sun' or something last night. I only saw the first few minutes - the build of their £3m mansion in Herts was nearing completion and they had some spare cash so they were looking for a £2m holiday home in Majorca, I think it was.

I then turned over to watch Portillo try and kill himself.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I then turned over to watch Portillo try and kill himself.

The trained observers kept saying to the Port as he groggily recovered that he was either 8 seconds from unconsciousness or death. But why sprinkle hope in our left-wing hearts by saying it was so close? See it though, testers! Provide the now-dead Portillo with the kindly extermination report he wanted.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here