Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dear Russell...

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Please get your yourself a new assistant manager if you want to make a success of this job.

Many thanks.

xx

bhadeb

Jan 11, 2008
I will never understand why these two clowns are still at the club - How many injures to we pick up in training never used to happen quite so much - i don't think Slade has been allowed to bring in his own backroom staff because i reckon he isn't that popular with the WHOLE of the board and maybe gone himself if things don't - Oh and yes the best assistant manager is down the road with Mr Pardew - and now Mr Hammond - this all speaks volumes there was nothing wrong with Hammond or Wilkins - Just Mr knight NEVER rated Hammond and Wilkins wouldn't back knight so he sacked him - Who are the losers now? Just the one KNIGHT!!!!

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
I will never understand why these two clowns are still at the club - How many injures to we pick up in training never used to happen quite so much - i don't think Slade has been allowed to bring in his own backroom staff because i reckon he isn't that popular with the WHOLE of the board and maybe gone himself if things don't - Oh and yes the best assistant manager is down the road with Mr Pardew - and now Mr Hammond - this all speaks volumes there was nothing wrong with Hammond or Wilkins - Just Mr knight NEVER rated Hammond and Wilkins wouldn't back knight so he sacked him - Who are the losers now? Just the one KNIGHT!!!!

Your so f***ing predictable, and soooo boring.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK

:lolol::lolol: Classic stuff.

Oh sorry, just realised this ISN'T bhadebenhams but the real thing. :mendoza::mendoza:

Is the completely separate BigGully going to pop up in a minute? I've got my stopwatch going....

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

You still about? Spouting the same old shit in the same old pidgin English I see-and using both names again too.

Give our regards to Wilkins next time you see him.

bhadebenhams

Mar 14, 2009

:thumbsup: absolootly, someone tolled me )or perhaps i dreemed it) that Bloom is actualy a holygram created by DICK KNIGHT (Liar!) from his secret ireland in the specific ocean, and that KNIGHT (LIAR!) sends pictures via satillite using his Sky Remote of Tony Bloom to pretend that he is in charge but it is still Knight because he is JELLOUS of Dean Wilkins (LOVELY !) and his record. DEAN WILKINS got 3 points for every match we won, and you can,t do beter than that i say. someone said that KNIGHT has a white cat that he strokes to and told me is clearly a villan, and i bet he has a season tiket at villan park to watch them cos he is not a proper fan like what I is. falmer is in fact going to be a big hotel, and on teh argus website it said something a few months ago about secretly poring lots of water into the stadium and turning it into a branch of seaworld, so that wales and otters will perform tricks there, a bit like adam el bad but with better weighted back passes

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
:lolol::lolol: Classic stuff.
Oh sorry, just realised this ISN'T bhadebenhams but the real thing. :mendoza::mendoza:

Is the completely separate BigGully going to pop up in a minute? I've got my stopwatch going....

:laugh: Don't forget Hoops too-you know, the one wot I no nuffink about and neiver dose he no me.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Got a point about Wilkins and Hammond though. They should still be here.

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
:thumbsup: absolootly, someone tolled me )or perhaps i dreemed it) that Bloom is actualy a holygram created by DICK KNIGHT (Liar!) from his secret ireland in the specific ocean, and that KNIGHT (LIAR!) sends pictures via satillite using his Sky Remote of Tony Bloom to pretend that he is in charge but it is still Knight because he is JELLOUS of Dean Wilkins (LOVELY !) and his record. DEAN WILKINS got 3 points for every match we won, and you can,t do beter than that i say. someone said that KNIGHT has a white cat that he strokes to and told me is clearly a villan, and i bet he has a season tiket at villan park to watch them cos he is not a proper fan like what I is. falmer is in fact going to be a big hotel, and on teh argus website it said something a few months ago about secretly poring lots of water into the stadium and turning it into a branch of seaworld, so that wales and otters will perform tricks there, a bit like adam el bad but with better weighted back passes

:bowdown:

bhadebenhams

Mar 14, 2009
i beelieve that the albion NEVER lost a game with dean wilkins as assiatnant magnet, and noone can match that for a FACT

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

:lolol:
rapidly becoming my favourite poster

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008

One of the funniest posts on NSC, that. I salute you sir.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here