Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dear Russell...

bhadebenhams

Mar 14, 2009

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
:thumbsup: absolootly, someone tolled me )or perhaps i dreemed it) that Bloom is actualy a holygram created by DICK KNIGHT (Liar!) from his secret ireland in the specific ocean, and that KNIGHT (LIAR!) sends pictures via satillite using his Sky Remote of Tony Bloom to pretend that he is in charge but it is still Knight because he is JELLOUS of Dean Wilkins (LOVELY !) and his record. DEAN WILKINS got 3 points for every match we won, and you can,t do beter than that i say. someone said that KNIGHT has a white cat that he strokes to and told me is clearly a villan, and i bet he has a season tiket at villan park to watch them cos he is not a proper fan like what I is. falmer is in fact going to be a big hotel, and on teh argus website it said something a few months ago about secretly poring lots of water into the stadium and turning it into a branch of seaworld, so that wales and otters will perform tricks there, a bit like adam el bad but with better weighted back passes
Classic! :bowdown::bowdown:

Jamie

Jun 28, 2008
Someone else has said it before me but..

Dear Russell

Adam Virgo is a centre back. Please dont let him anywhere near our free kicks.

Thanks

(ps If we can see this then why can't people paid to do so?)

Other than that, too early to sack him, unless Coppell did want the job, which right now I doubt. Give him a go as he did keep us up after the hoofing mess Adams left.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
RS has to tell TB that the dynamic duo are flyweights and picking his own backroom staff is the answer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here