Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dear NSC owner

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Dear Sir,

Could you please elevate all new registered posters to 1,000 plus posts and been on here since 2003 so that we are not treated like new Brighton fans and therefore open to ridicule from the established and knowledgeable real Brighton fans.

Yours in Sport
London Blue

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Alternatively I could just type 'this' for 7 years, get my post count up and look really cool. :wink:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Anyway keep going at the rate you are and you'll be there by the end of January anyway!

1066gull

If you dont know the name of the owner, "you are a newbie"

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
N00b! There's one more for me! :thumbsup:

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
Do you realise just how much shit has to be written to reach a thousand + posts. It takes some doing I'll tell ya. No you'll just have to spill a ton of shit on here just like the rest of us. That's how you earn respect on here so just get on with it :bla:

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
Do you realise just how much shit has to be written to reach a thousand + posts. It takes some doing I'll tell ya. No you'll just have to spill a ton of shit on here just like the rest of us. That's how you earn respect on here so just get on with it :bla:

You also have to be able to do this:

f*** OFF :jester:

I was a top 20 or 30 poster this last year... i think. Heed my advice. Or not, its up to you.

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
ive got a pretty crazy post count in the time i have been registered with this account :)

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
You also have to be able to do this:

f*** OFF :jester:

I was a top 20 or 30 poster this last year... i think. Heed my advice. Or not, its up to you.

Newbie! :angry: At least if you "feel" qualified to give out advice could you give out correct advice! :laugh:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here