Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dear NSC owner

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton
I've been on here 7 years and have 1000+ posts on another ID which I had to retire but love being labelled a newbie and the reaction I get when I post compared to my ID with the more posts. There is definitely a difference.

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
Dear Sir,

Could you please elevate all new registered posters to 1,000 plus posts and been on here since 2003 so that we are not treated like new Brighton fans and therefore open to ridicule from the established and knowledgeable real Brighton fans.

Yours in Sport

London Blue

Can I suggest you wouldn' t actually get any grief if you didn' t ask for it big time?

Your post congratulating yourself for spotting that Southampton would be our main rivals this season being one! :lolol:

Last edited:

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
If you just got on with it without continually spending your time taking offence then there would be an issue (and there isn't an issue - only in your head Chippy). Suck it up and keep posting.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Dear Sir,

Could you please elevate all new registered posters to 1,000 plus posts and been on here since 2003 so that we are not treated like new Brighton fans and therefore open to ridicule from the established and knowledgeable real Brighton fans.

Yours in Sport
London Blue

Dear London Blue, you've been on here for months with minimal input and now, suddenly you're posting like a madman. An explanation please.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
So many people have so many different chips on their shoulders. It's funny how moving to a new stadium just changes the subjects for people to moan about.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here