Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dear Nicky Forster

logan89

Jan 4, 2007
Brington
My favourite player for the time you've been here.

Thankyou for everything.

Good luck and hope that we can play against you again so we can give you the plaudits you deserve.

Absolutely gutted!!

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
All the best Nicky, my favourite player over the past few seasons, sad to see him go. But with Bloom and Poyet in charge, im sure the replacement (long term in august) will be of equal quality.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Do me a favour. If you seriously think that you are a tit.

Top scorer past two seasons, still top scorer this season. The only reason he was cheap was his age but his experience at this level is priceless in exactly teh same way that Simon Morgan's was.

He's among the top three goalscorers of the past decade with Knight and Zamora. They are always hard to find. If you think it's good to be rid of him (and jake caskey no doubt) you're the tit.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Do me a favour. If you seriously think that you are a tit.

13 goals in 23 starts, 3 in 4 starts in the cup this season, average better than 1 every 2 games. Most of the strikers in this league with good goalscoring records (proven) will cost upwards of 750k, unless we keep trying our luck from non league.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
13 goals in 23 starts, 3 in 4 starts in the cup this season, average better than 1 every 2 games. Most of the strikers in this league with good goalscoring records (proven) will cost upwards of 750k, unless we keep trying our luck from non league.

That gerbil seems to have a prob with him, maybe he drilled his mrs or something.

Forsters career stats speak for themselves. Doesn't need spelling out to those in the know

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here