Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dear Nicky Forster

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Thanks for everything Nicky, you threw your toys out your pram because Poyet wouldn't let you rule the roost :clap:

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Thanks for trying to undermine the manager earlier in the year.

No, seriously, thanks very much, because you've made Poyet's job a lot easier.

When one of the main players in the sqaud, acts like a spoilt brat to a new young manager, and that manager crushes him like an ant, and then molds the team to go on its best run for years without said twat, then I have to thank you for making Poyet's position a lot stronger over the players, after the previous two weak managers who were walked all over.

Thanks Nick:D You won't be missed

FACT :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

FLOG GNAW

Banned
Sep 21, 2009
Under Your Skin.
Thanks for everything Nicky, you threw your toys out your pram because Poyet wouldn't let you rule the roost :clap:

Does he DEFY the Rules of HAIR? (and frac der pac?)

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
Why all the negativity?

The man felt he was worthy of an extension to his conetract (top goalscorer), asked the manager who refused at the time. Christ, he wanted to carry on playing at the club, that shows how much he loved us?

Pity I feel, Nicky was worth another year at the very least, regardless of what happened behind the scenes, we've all got bills to pay, and want job security.:shrug:

I have a feeling Gus is going to be RUTHLESS in the summer.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
As i said on another thread

Thank you Nicky for putting on our blue and white stripes week in week out and playing for us, and sometimes you would score a goal or two, thank you so much. I do hope the money we paid you week in week out went some way to compensating you for all those hours you worked so hard for us in themornings sometimes working hard into the early afternoon, Then having to perform once,sometimes twice a week for a full (knee permitting) 90 minutes.I do so much hope the adulation and cult status you achieved among some of our supporters along with the money went some way to say thanks.Now feck off ya rebel rouser............Whos the daddy ?

Gus is.

auschr

Apr 19, 2009
USA
No doubt without Nicky being here we would be a midtable league two club on the fringe of going nonleague. Bloom and Gus would never come here. Thank you Forster, for giving Brighton a future. Legend for life.

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003

Thank you Nicky for putting on our blue and white stripes week in week out and playing for us, and sometimes you would score a goal or two, thank you so much. I do hope the money we paid you week in week out went some way to compensating you for all those hours you worked so hard for us in themornings sometimes working hard into the early afternoon, Then having to perform once,sometimes twice a week for a full (knee permitting) 90 minutes.I do so much hope the adulation and cult status you achieved among some of our supporters along with the money went some way to say thanks.Now feck off ya rebel rouser............Whos the daddy ?

Gus is.

:lolol: Quality. Take a bow that man.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
God you are as dumb as Mr Burns. Everybody knows what a fixed term contract is, especially in football. Everybody knows that when you approach the end of the contract you discuss to see whether it will be renewed or if you need to look elsewhere. You don't wait until the 30th June then turn up and say what's happening as I've got a wife, kids and a mortgage to look after. It's called planning ahead. Obviously something El Abd hasn't got to worry about because he is the exception to the rule. He had a fixed contract but got an extension when the club said they werent' talking about any contracts. Must be confusing to the others to hear that then.

Lets hope we can hang on to Jake Caskey despite this because we would look like complete mugs if he leaves and goes on to become a great player and we can only say 'there but for the grace of one more year on Forster's contract'. Still, time will tell.
So Your real problem is actually the fact that Adam El Abd got a contract then?

Gus is.
:clap:The Psychobilly man gets it.

FLOG GNAW

Banned
Sep 21, 2009
Under Your Skin.
Yeah and he has to travel 100,000 miles to Charlton

Is he in Italy then? :lolol:

At least he doesn't turn up at a ground and ask which side are the goals at? :dunce:

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
farewell and thanks for all the fish, but lets be honest, he brought it on himself

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
Nicky Forster has been an absolute star since he has been here. His goals kept us up last season lets not forget and probably again this season (it's only recently we have been playing well). He's always been a complete professional and apart from one blot on his copybook, been a great advert and ambassador for the club and the game.

I wish him all the best at Charlton and hope he hasn't kicked his last ball for us.

Agree completely. He's been the best player I've seen at the club for a long time. Yes, I'm another one gutted that he's gone. He will be greatly missed. Thanks for everyting, Nicky.

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
No doubt without Nicky being here we would be a midtable league two club on the fringe of going nonleague. Bloom and Gus would never come here. Thank you Forster, for giving Brighton a future. Legend for life.

Please tell me you're joking with that post.........PLEASE

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..............!

I've had today off work and also the Albion. So I've only just logged on and seen this news. I wished I gone to bed now and had a nice dream. Instead it's as if I've stumbled into a ghastly nightmare.

Thanks NF, I'm really going to miss you. True Pro, inspirational leader and an outstanding footballer. Will be sadly sadly missed. :clap:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Thanks for everything and you gave us all a lot of joy with your goals.

Shame you tried to out do the manager but good luck wherever you end up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here