Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dean Wilkins.....

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
When he was appointed i was prepared to give him the benefit of my doubt, but i'm starting to think he's saerioucsly out of his depth.Anyone else think this or aM I JUST A DRUNKEN BUFFOON?
???

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
Re: Re: Dean Wilkins.....

dougdeep said:
Yes, you're drunk. :lolol:
If you casn't say anythimg sensible then don;t bother.
:rolleyes:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Bakesy said:
When he was appointed i was prepared to give him the benefit of my doubt, but i'm starting to think he's saerioucsly out of his depth.Anyone else think this or aM I JUST A DRUNKEN BUFFOON?
???

Yes you are right, you are a drunken buffoon :lolol:

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005

Beach Hut said:
Yes you are right, you are a drunken buffoon :lolol:
Not as bsad as GUINNESS DAVE Though, surely?
???

Statto

Nov 11, 2005
Graceland Memphis
Bakesy said:
???

Agree with you about Wilkins. I think he needs an Experienced no 2 to help him out.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Re: Re: Re: Dean Wilkins.....

Bakesy said:
Not as bsad as GUINNESS DAVE Though, surely?
???

That depends whether you attempt to answer every thread......

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
Re: Re: Re: Re: Dean Wilkins.....

Beach Hut said:
That depends whether you attempt to answer every thread......
I strugghle to answer rthe ones i starterd , let alone any others.:lolol: :blush:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004

Statto said:
Agree with you about Wilkins. I think he needs an Experienced no 2 to help him out.
Possibly, but you can't force it on him. I think he's doing alright myself anyway.

Dean Wilkins Blue and White army :clap2: :albion:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I was a McGhee 'fan' and felt that we needed an experienced manager witha good track record in this league. In hindsight, I feel his shelf life had come to an end. The players seemed to lift their game when Deano took over.

I think Deano is doing a sound job. We have a lot of square pegs to fit into round holes and you can only work with the tools provided. That is a circumstantial problem. Although very early days, I am pleased with our new signings.

He is a young manager and we have a young team, that has unfirtunately lost various influential players at different points through the season. We have a very good record on the road, which is not about luck. The trouble is, when the team is so young, they take a lot longer to bounce back froma defeat and that shows.

He obviously cares about the club and will only get better. Lessons are being learned. One thing is for sure, we need to become more vocal. People say that it is up to the team to get us on our feet. We were never a "sing when you're winning" club, were we?

I am confident that once the new signings have settled in, we can make our move up the league table.

Altogether now..."Dean Wilkins' Blue and White Army" :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :albion:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Barrel of Fun said:
I was a McGhee 'fan' and felt that we needed an experienced manager witha good track record in this league. In hindsight, I feel his shelf life had come to an end. The players seemed to lift their game when Deano took over.

I think Deano is doing a sound job. We have a lot of square pegs to fit into round holes and you can only work with the tools provided. That is a circumstantial problem. Although very early days, I am pleased with our new signings.

He is a young manager and we have a young team, that has unfirtunately lost various influential players at different points through the season. We have a very good record on the road, which is not about luck. The trouble is, when the team is so young, they take a lot longer to bounce back froma defeat and that shows.

He obviously cares about the club and will only get better. Lessons are being learned. One thing is for sure, we need to become more vocal. People say that it is up to the team to get us on our feet. We were never a "sing when you're winning" club, were we?

I am confident that once the new signings have settled in, we can make our move up the league table.

Altogether now..."Dean Wilkins' Blue and White Army" :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :albion:

:clap: :clap:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Barrel of Fun said:

I agree but the problem is that February is a difficult and crucial month and we have to learn very quickly

le ros bif

Jan 3, 2007
sw france
BensGrandad said:
I agree but the problem is that February is a difficult and crucial month and we have to learn very quickly
Sorry but have to disagree...now is not the time we should be learning,the league table does not lie and after yesterday we are now 4 not 7 points clear of relegation. Two massive games coming up,but they all are,I say start with Savage and Elder,give these defences something to think about,and don't give me this 'match fit' nonsense,judging by the last set of results,are any of the side match fit? One goal in seven games speaks volumes,just hope that Savage knows he was fourth choice on the list and that will spur him on!
On the subject of Wilkins,I think he manages like he played...lack of aggression....and finally,we're worse off now position wise than when MM got the sack! :yawn:

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire

Statto said:

An experienced number one could be better.I'm sure Mr McGh............................................

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Barrel of Fun said:

:clap2: :clap2: B.O.F are you my Ghost writer?;)

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
Re: Re: Re: Dean Wilkins.....

Silent Bob said:
Possibly, but you can't force it on him. I think he's doing alright myself anyway.

Dean Wilkins Blue and White army :clap2: :albion:

Young guy working with his hands tied behind his back financially, more time required

Last edited:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
What suprises me is that Mickey Adams and Steve Coppell were able to bring in experienced players at our level and young potential loanees, but since then no other manager has.

Has the money situation got that worse, has the board room policy changed, is it that our negotiators now, whoever they may be, are not as good as those mentioned.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here