Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dean Wilkins

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
He did'nt look right in a Southampton jacket on the telly last night.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
I will be surprised if prior to the kick off, Dean does not come across to the away end and clap the brighton supporters, if he does not come right across he will almost certainly come near

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Nothing but total respect and a great ovation from our fans... even though he did mess up my theory about genetically inherited baldness by going bald like his brother Ray just when it looked as if he was going to buck the trend, hang onto his barnet and prove that it's not necessarily true that you will go bald if your mother's father was bald. He could have been a medical first!

:)

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I hope it doesn't get lost amongst the guaranteed ovation for Gus Poyet.

bhadebenhams

Mar 14, 2009
I would LOVE to have Dean Wilkins (CUTE BUT MUSCULAR THIGHS) STAND FIRM AND PROUD right in front of me, and this gal would know exactly what to do next. It's the things that dreams are made of, and if it wasn't for the restraining order which I am sure was taken out by Dick Knight (LIAR!!!) preventing me from going within 100 yards of Dean's house and sending him my used lingerie I am sure it would have happened in reality by now.

GNF on Tour

Registered Twunt
Jul 7, 2003
Auckland
He should get a standing ovation. A great servant to the Albion for a quarter of a century.

He should get a standing ovation, keys to the City and public apology as far as thousands of Albion fans are concerned.

Outside of the obvious that was the lowest point I have ever had as an Albion fan. Total disgrace.

Edgefield

Edgefield
Jul 20, 2008
London
He should get a standing ovation, keys to the City and public apology as far as thousands of Albion fans are concerned.

Outside of the obvious that was the lowest point I have ever had as an Albion fan. Total disgrace.

You are obviously a new fan or ever so slightly precious

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here