Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dean Wilkins

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I would LOVE to have Dean Wilkins (CUTE BUT MUSCULAR THIGHS) STAND FIRM AND PROUD right in front of me, and this gal would know exactly what to do next. It's the things that dreams are made of, and if it wasn't for the restraining order which I am sure was taken out by Dick Knight (LIAR!!!) preventing me from going within 100 yards of Dean's house and sending him my used lingerie I am sure it would have happened in reality by now.

saw that one coming

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
He should get a standing ovation, keys to the City and public apology as far as thousands of Albion fans are concerned.

Outside of the obvious that was the lowest point I have ever had as an Albion fan. Total disgrace.

Really?

Mine include things such as Archer and Bellotti selling the Goldstone, Half time at Hereford thinking we were out of the league, Cuntress and Co trying their best to prevent Falmer taking place, the news of the second public enquiry...........oh and Mickey Bennett.

GNF on Tour

Registered Twunt
Jul 7, 2003
Auckland
Really?

Mine include things such as Archer and Bellotti selling the Goldstone, Half time at Hereford thinking we were out of the league, Cuntress and Co trying their best to prevent Falmer taking place, the news of the second public enquiry...........oh and Mickey Bennett.

Try reading my post again and focusing on the words "obvious", "outside" and "the". :facepalm:

D

Deleted member 2719

I would hope Wilkins comes over before kick off and we give him a standing ovation and maybe a chant.

Hammond deserves a fair clap as well.

Harding can f*** off.

Yep i would agree with that maybe the chant could be,"Dick didn't know what he was doing".

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
top bloke , poorly treated to the naked eye by fans , deserves all the success he gets (after sunday)

SamPeters

Nov 3, 2009
you lot go on about hammond getting a ovation...if i remember...didnt he leave because he demnaded more money and we wouldnt give him it

rcf0712

Out Here In The Perimeter
Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
If he gets anything but a standing ovation you should all feel embarrassed - I'd stand up and clap if I were there for sure. I've moved on for sure and am very excited about the South American revolution going forward, but I still can't help wondering how we'd have faired under him last season....

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
I thought he demanded that the club show more ambition and invest in some decent players.

Which is f**king stupid thing to use as an excuse when the club was f**king skint, as far as I'm concered he and his agent held the club to ransom. From my view of things the Hammond saga was the starting point of DW and the board falling out.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
standing ovation for DW. Harding needs to be constantly barracked throughout the game.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Out of interest, the Albion finished 18th in League 1 in 2006/7, our lowest position in the league for 7 years, but who was the manager that season?

Out of interest, the Albion finished 18th in League 1 in 2006/7, our lowest position in the league for 7 years, but who was the manager that season?

Oh give it a rest. I suppose it was Slades fault we nearly got relegated last year as well?

This was taken from a piece by Naylor April '07..

"But make no mistake, Wilkins has a huge job on his hands, working within a budget described by Knight earlier this month as "healthy". The chairman has subsequently admitted it is less than McGhee kicked off with at the start of the season."

Match report: Albion 1 Oldham 2 From The Argus)

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Er, but he didn't have a full season did he? So your point is, to put it bluntly, a load of totally irrelevant bollocks.

I shall definitely be standing up and cheering him to the echo on Sunday. As I'm in with the Saints fans they'll probably appreciate it!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here