Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dean Wilkins

Do you LIKE Dean Wilkins?

• Total voters

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
...no this isn't a 'in or out' poll, because it's quite obvious that sacking the man would be POINTLESS right now - we are not doing too badly, and there's not too much room for improvement with the current squad.

However, there seems to be a few "i'm a wilkins fan" or "i'm not a Wilkins lover" posts on here recently, as well as a couple of well known "i've never liked Wilkins" posters.

So I ask - Do you LIKE Dean Wilkins as a manager?

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Were not going to be relegated this season, weve got a promising young team coming through and the man is Brighton through and through so over all im happy with him!

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
He'll lead us into Falmer whatsitsname Stadium, followed closely by his Capitan Adam el-Abd.

NMH has spoken

That has just made me shivver

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
AS effective as a fart in a wind really.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
yep and think we are very lucky to have a talented young manager who tries to play football the correct way. Also really like the way he talks after the game without naming players he gets the message across when he is not happy about something.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
yep and think we are very lucky to have a talented young manager who tries to play football the correct way. Also really like the way he talks after the game without naming players he gets the message across when he is not happy about something.

I also rate Roy Keane but he is unlikely to come here.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I tend to concur Ernest, Wilkins style of football isn't exactly packing them in is it.

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Norman the no-hope Novice,proponent of kick it in the air and chase it youth football,and please,forget the hype.The team is youngish,but as talented as Stars in Their Eyes.

He's in the job because he is cheap,and the football the team dishes up is as entertaining as watching grass grow.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Comparing Wilkins to a DECENT manager like Mark McGhee is like comparing horse manure to ice cream.
In 18 months we have gone NOWHERE, don't look anything like play off CONTENDERS and Wilkins DIRE football is EMPTYING Withdean.

WILKINS MUST GO :angry::angry::angry:

I tend to concur Ernest, Wilkins style of football isn't exactly packing them in is it.

Could you see Wilkins handling himself with the dignity that Mark McGhee has this last couple of weeks ?

AS effective as a fart in a wind really.

Uncle S and Ernest - The ROSENCRANTZ and GUILDENSTEIN of NSC.

I think Dean Wilkins can sleep easily in his bed tonight kowing that you 2 don't like him or his style of football.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
He'll do for me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here