Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
steve-c said:
:bowdown: has to be the free kick :bowdown:

Against Notts County in the final?;)

Seagull's Return

Nov 7, 2003
Brighton
Used to be greeted from the North Stand with "Oi, Wilkins - you're SHIT!", as I recall. But as everyone has said, good left foot.

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
I saw him play, I saw that fee kick and that was the best moment.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Brightonfan1983 said:
Didn't he score direct from a corner at Brentford one year??

No.. but nearly. It was a mis-hit corner which came back to him and he scored from the cross...

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Hatterlovesbrighton said:
What i remember is him scoring a 25 yard screamer when you beat Crawley 5-0 in the FA cup. I was in the away end as I was supporting my PE teacher, but it flew in.

Pretty sure Deano didn't score in that game.. mainly because I think he was injured and didn't even play... I will gladly await correction though!

Last edited:

simon swagbag

Jul 8, 2003
Eastbourne
brightonbc said:
saw him loads, his left foot was a gift, scored loads of free kicks but scored a volley against wolves i think, in front of the north stand which was unreal, also had a ruck with codner on the pitch once, plus never seen a player cry for the albion like it
Yep, the Wolves goal for me.:clap:

Oct 20, 2004
walsall
Best moment will always go down as the free kick against ipswich, i remember jumping over the dug out in celebration.

Ironic really, as all season he was getting abuse from the main stand

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
He was playing tennis in Peacehaven once. My mate Matt and I were playing on adjoining court. Matt went up to him and asked him for his autograph. When he gave it to him Matt replied "Oh I'm sorry I thought you were Kevin Keegan."

We thought it was hilarious at the time - in hindsight we were probably just a couple of irritating little shits.

Sorry Gaffer!!

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here