Will you boo Dean Hammond?

• Yes

Votes: 55 8.7%
  • No

Votes: 577 91.3%

• Total voters

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
LOL, don't think you can start on me just because I don't have Fat Boy to hide behind anymore!! :eek:

Ha ha, them were the days. Kuipers for England!;)

He disrespected loyal fans when plenty of ex players never did. Perhaps you think it's ok for players to have a go at their home town fans and then think no one will remember when they return? I won't forget. He has a lot to make up for....let's see if he can do this.

this, but i wont boo him. If he scores of course I'll cheer but for the club not him.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Hey superior grandad - isn't it well after your bed time mate? Don't have nightmares.

I don't know what you look likeso probably won't. Unless you're hiding under my bed. Which would be a bit weird...

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
there are some proper idiots out there who still had the grace to not celebrate infront of their own fans... Hammonds a first class prick... but wouldnt waste my breath booing or cheering (even if he scores...against palace)

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Glad our club is not full of complete pricks like you.

And I too am glad it's not full of people like you, each to their own, we are allowed an opinion, without resorting to insults. Perhaps you could explain why you disagreed with my post, and what reasons you think he should be regarded otherwise, then we mght ave a conversation, or a debate.

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
Ok, i used the word 'fact' because that is what the then Chairman told me, categorically. If he was lying, I apologise and welcome the messiah back with open arms.

Knight out.

OK, if DK told you that then we will never be sure of the truth because thats not what I heard from Dean himself. He has a totally different story, one of them obviously isn't telling the truth. Personally I believe Dean.

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
This is such a complicated issue that it's making my head hurt a little bit. I love NSC for the fact that when I heard he'd resigne I just imagined all the twats around me blithely supporting him without having actually 'done the time' and known the kind of disrespect he has shown to the club.

Will I be booing him? No. Do I wish he hadnt come back? Yes. In fact I feel that so strongly that even if he is a valuable addition I would rather we were a worse team without him than a better team with him. Because I think as fans we should matter and I hate the blind loyalty that some have when footballers know the trade they're in and the implications that they, as peoria who earn many times what the people who pay their wages earn, can have.

I really can have no enthusiasm about this signing. Sadly I feel we're going the way of a corporate club where nothing matters except the figures, and if Hammond is a good buy then sentiment, and what us as fans have stood for, goes out the window.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
For the record, mosT fans don't read NSC but do hate dean Hammond. So I declare this poll ILLEGAL and VOID.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
I won't boo him, but doesn't stop me still thinking... :wanker:

Most underwhelming signing of the lot.

Fourteenth Eye

Face for Radio
Jul 9, 2004
Brighton
His Interview on the withdean years was a telling reminder that he has always cared about the club. Is he an improvement on what's already here?? Probably ! A midfield with crofts bridcutt Hammond &lopez isn't too shabby. Fit KLL/Buckley/Orlando/vicente in there Christ!!! I wouldn't wanna be gus

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Oh you had to go and ruin it by typing THAT name didn't you! LOL. Good days they were mate.

Now don't start denying that Kuipers was your favourite all time Albion keeper again. None of us agreed with you but hey you're allowed your opinion ;) night night all! Been fun!

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
gonna be hard for him, a few loose passes and can see some fans getting on his back

He's not gonna be cut any slack, that's for sure...

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
This is such a complicated issue that it's making my head hurt a little bit. I love NSC for the fact that when I heard he'd resigne I just imagined all the twats around me blithely supporting him without having actually 'done the time' and known the kind of disrespect he has shown to the club.

Will I be booing him? No. Do I wish he hadnt come back? Yes. In fact I feel that so strongly that even if he is a valuable addition I would rather we were a worse team without him than a better team with him. Because I think as fans we should matter and I hate the blind loyalty that some have when footballers know the trade they're in and the implications that they, as peoria who earn many times what the people who pay their wages earn, can have.

I really can have no enthusiasm about this signing. Sadly I feel we're going the way of a corporate club where nothing matters except the figures, and if Hammond is a good buy then sentiment, and what us as fans have stood for, goes out the window.

Good post. What would your reaction had Murray come back ?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
OK, if DK told you that then we will never be sure of the truth because thats not what I heard from Dean himself. He has a totally different story, one of them obviously isn't telling the truth. Personally I believe Dean.

Fair enough, for me, I woud prefer to believe the Chairman, I never spoke to Hammond about it, I guess there could have been a bit of both in the truth.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here