• Yes

Votes: 55 8.7%
  • No

Votes: 577 91.3%

• Total voters

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
Did you go to withdean Mr 100 posts? ;) if you've only followed BHA since upper middle them do one and let the adults decide who witnessed the bad old days!

Number of post has no correlation to longevity of support. i went to the goldstone season ticket holder at gillingham and withdean etc.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
There is also the fact that he believed he was the best player at the club, and demanded (demanded on the threat of leaving) the highest wage at the club, when he was told he was not the best player at the club, by those who actually mattered, he f***ed off.

To Col-f***ing-Chester

I just can't gather any enthusiasm for this signing, at all.

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
Why do some people think he should "apologise"? It would be the easiest thing on earth to do, given that he'll be playing in front of us for the next year, and would mean bugger all.

Surprising signing but who cares? Gus is signing players who are either Prem standard already or who know how to win promotion from the Championship. Deano is the latter, and a Brighton boy. Forget the past. BHA is all about the future.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Why do posters on Nsc presume that a low post count or recent joining date denotes someone who didn't go to Withdean, Gillingham or the Goldstone? Typing on an internet forum does not denote how long you have supported the Albion so stop getting so superior.

The truth is, most are. And for the record I am superior on account the club had less than 2000 STHs at gillingham so that makes me better than the 22000 JCLs we currently have ;) pleased they've come mind, just could have done with a few more popping down when we were about to FOLD and Utd were on the tele a lot.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
He may have been a bit of a plum with the celebration, but he improves our midfield shirley and that's what it should be all about.

People have been slaughtering Dicker and Harley, we now have better options, so get behind the team.

Falling on deaf ears, most of these people seem to be internet supporters that jump on a bandwagon. They seriously are not true supporters of BHA, they prove it with their pathetically low intelligence.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
What a bunch of twats we have on here, get over it the bloke scored for his team against his old and made a stupid gesture 2 years ago! People saying I wont boo him but I won't cheer if he scores......bollocks, if he came in and scored 2 in first game all changes! Personally that game is now water under the bridge, maybe some of you don't have that mentality! Poyet obviously thinks he can do a job, I think some people are disappointed because they naively thought BZ would signing tonite!
Well f*** you. He disrespected loyal fans when plenty of ex players never did. Perhaps you think it's ok for players to have a go at their home town fans and then think no one will remember when they return? I won't forget. He has a lot to make up for....let's see if he can do this.

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
There is also the fact that he believed he was the best player at the club, and demanded (demanded on the threat of leaving) the highest wage at the club, when he was told he was not the best player at the club, by those who actually mattered, he f***ed off.

To Col-f***ing-Chester

Why use the word fact in your post. What you say is nothing like what actually happened. I get the animosity that some are showing but lets not start making things up.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
To be fair, I think it would be best for everybody if he scored ASAP mate!!

It seems amazing that we've signed 4 players today and us as fans seem to be eachothers throats. We should be celebrating that the only player we've lost is somebody despite giving his all should be easy to replace with players we already have and also the fact that we have significantly strengthened our squad with the signings we've made.

This. But hey, this is NSC. We need a binfest when the chips are up! Otherwise we'd become all happy and agreeable Chez mate. Ow and for the record, go f*** yourself. You starting?!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
The truth is, most are. And for the record I am superior on account the club had less than 2000 STHs at gillingham so that makes me better than the 22000 JCLs we currently have ;) pleased they've come mind, just could have done with a few more popping down when we were about to FOLD and Utd were on the tele a lot.

Tosh. Not everyone is addicted to the internet. Some users have changed their usernames, re-registered etc.

Surrey Phil

Aug 3, 2010

Hey superior grandad - isn't it well after your bed time mate? Don't have nightmares.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one

To Col-f***ing-Chester

I'm 100% behind you on this.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Why use the word fact in your post. What you say is nothing like what actually happened. I get the animosity that some are showing but lets not start making things up.

Ok, i used the word 'fact' because that is what the then Chairman told me, categorically. If he was lying, I apologise and welcome the messiah back with open arms.

Knight out.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Tosh. Not everyone is addicted to the internet. Some users have changed their usernames, re-registered etc.

Not tosh. Seriously there were only 2000 STHs at gillingham. If I had a pound for every bloke I spoke to post match in Brighton pubs who said what was the score mate, I used to go to the goldstone but then they sold all their best players and then sold the ground so I stopped going...give it up mate, they'll never come back, caaanncil won't allow it blah blah blah. Well, we proved that lot wrong but no doubt they're enjoying the Amex as we are claiming they never deserted / always followed us. Honestly, a lot of Vichy-stripes at the Amex these days. But I for one and proud to say I was part of the resistance!!! To death or glorrrryyy! Hic ;)

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
Well f*** you. He disrespected loyal fans when plenty of ex players never did. Perhaps you think it's ok for players to have a go at their home town fans and then think no one will remember when they return? I won't forget. He has a lot to make up for....let's see if he can do this.

He did one stupid thing in the heat of the moment, get over it. If he had no feelings for the club surely he would have gone to Charlton as reported earlier today. Are you telling me you have never done something in the heat of the moment you regret, I know I have. I think he makes it clear on the OS that he is aware that fans do remember things. Thanks for telling me to f*** myself, very eliquent.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

To Col-f***ing-Chester

It didn't help that Wilkins kept encouraging him by telling him that. He made a rod for his own back.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Not tosh. Seriously there were only 2000 STHs at gillingham. If I had a pound for every bloke I spoke to post match in Brighton pubs who said what was the score mate, I used to go to the goldstone but then they sold all their best players and then sold the ground so I stopped going...give it up mate, they'll never come back, caaanncil won't allow it blah blah blah. Well, we proved that lot wrong but no doubt they're enjoying the Amex as we are claiming they never deserted / always followed us. Honestly, a lot of Vichy-stripes at the Amex these days. But I for one and proud to say I was part of the resistance!!! To death or glorrrryyy! Hic ;)

I agree with you regarding the attendees at Gillingham but what has that got to do with who's registered on Nsc and how many posts they have?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here